Comic-Con 2011 Assassin's Creed: Embers Animated Series Trailer

Posted: July 21, 2011
Comic-Con 2011 Assassin's Creed: Embers Animated Series Trailer
Assassin's Creed: Embers is the new animated series that will ship inside the upcoming game Assassin's Creed: Revelations this fall, and you can see the trailer right here.

• WhitneyKristina97945111

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsOut.com

Posted: July 25, 2011 2:37 PM
    WhitneyKristina97945111
  • Asterology

I was at Comic-Con this year and at the AC Universe panel, a longer trailer for Embers was shown. It actually looked well-voiced and with an interesting storyline. The devs there confirmed that it was 21 minutes long, will feature familiar locations in the game and will be about Ezio's end years and his family. Certain editions of ACR will include the DVD of this when you order it (I believe the Animus, Collector and Signature editions).

The devs suggested you play ACR and /then/ watch the film.

Posted: July 24, 2011 7:20 PM
    Asterology
  • Asterology

The devs suggested you play ACR and /then/ watch the film.

Posted: July 24, 2011 7:08 PM
    Asterology
  • Asterology

The devs suggested you play ACR and /then/ watch the film.

Posted: July 24, 2011 7:06 PM
    Asterology
  • evermed

what is the point of them showing this if they don't show anything?

Posted: July 22, 2011 3:38 PM
    evermed
  • hanktoms21

there's another trailer for this I saw on G4 which is longer and so much more awesome, why haven't they posted it up yet???

Posted: July 22, 2011 12:27 PM
    hanktoms21
  • ShadeZ13

Thats all??? Wow i would have thought it was going to show more that just that.

Posted: July 22, 2011 11:43 AM
  • Bitshift3r

really happy that this'll be on G4, and that this sub-genre of historical fiction is expanding. I've gotten to the point where there are only a small number of series/sub-genres of literature that I can trust to be consistently good; despite whatever medium it's presented in. Assassin's Creed is one of those universes.

Posted: July 22, 2011 11:33 AM