Big Ones: X-Play's Most Anticipated Games

Posted: July 13, 2011
Big Ones: X-Play's Most Anticipated Games
The Last Guardian, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Final Fantasy Versus XII are all games we've heard about for awhile now and just cannot wait any longer to play. Morgan Webb has our list of most anticipated games.

• linkfan57

WANT THIS SOOO BAD!!!

Posted: July 21, 2011 5:12 PM
    linkfan57
  • JerryKnight44

Honestly, I want to play Batman: Arkham City so bad once I get a PS3 this game is the first title I want along with the first batman installment Arkham Asylum. Dead Island looks awesome horror games rule. Uncharted 3 is such a beautiful game a must play in my view. Star Wars: The Old Republic looks epic and I believe it might be the best Stars Wars game yet to hit the market. Resistance 3 plays great just take a look at the demo and video review.

Posted: July 20, 2011 6:14 PM
    JerryKnight44
  • DarkSausage

I would have to agree with hellfire, diablo 3 is the most anticipated game, the rest will bow down to its glory, only problem is its never coming out :(

Posted: July 18, 2011 9:05 PM
    DarkSausage
  • sonicwind510

Sonic generations, uncharted 3, zelda.... and last guardian. Everything else blah

Posted: July 13, 2011 7:24 PM
  • sonicwind510

For me it would have to be zelda, sonic generation, no more heroes and uncharted 3. THAT IS ALL!!!

Posted: July 13, 2011 7:18 PM
  • Hellfirex25

I've accepted that Diablo 3 will never come out, but its still the most anticipated game...ever, Fail G4, Epic Fail

Posted: July 13, 2011 6:21 PM
    Hellfirex25
  • Hellfirex25

Posted: July 13, 2011 6:19 PM
    Hellfirex25
  • AlecEggleston

As long as vanille can contain her excitement a little more, I`m on board for FF13. Last Guardian just looks intriguing; like watching a classic painting in action. KOTR might just be the camel that broke my SPC`s camels back, I await your word

Posted: July 13, 2011 5:54 PM
    AlecEggleston
  • AlecEggleston

Posted: July 13, 2011 5:52 PM
    AlecEggleston
  • taze201

The Last Guardian looks amazing. The Old Republic looks pretty cool. Final Fantasy Versus XIII looks BOMB, I want it SO much.

Posted: July 13, 2011 4:59 PM