PlanetSide 2 Press Panel Video

Posted: July 12, 2011
PlanetSide 2 Press Panel Video
The team behind PlanetSide 2, the newly announced MMO-FPS game, held a panel inviting the press to get more information on the innovating features and gameplay mechanics for PlanetSide 2, but G4tv feels that we should share it with you as well.

Games in this Video:

PlanetSide 2 (PC)

• BoydofZINJ

I dont like the offline/time based skill list like EvE Online. In EvE online, it encouraged people not to play at times. Time based skills set is a minus for me. However, it may be worth it in this game.

Posted: July 13, 2011 4:08 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • BoydofZINJ

Wow.... WOW... oh wow.

Please show us more, not less. For those having trouble with their attention span. Ponder on that for an hour or two. I enjoyed it. I wish I got more news on upcomming games and MMOs as detailed as this. I do regret missing the first planetside. This MMO has moved to a.... MUST WATCH and now I am interested. Only if it was not SOE. SOE, Soe, soe. The one MMO company I shudder at. At least its not cryptic, though.

Posted: July 13, 2011 4:06 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • The Emperor's Champion

Wow. You guys fail at watching worthwhile videos. This is one of the most fascinating game discussions....ever. I want to play PlanetSide2 sooooooo bad now.

Posted: July 13, 2011 3:54 PM
    The+Emperor's+Champion
  • XenMastre

Very interesting. My favorite part was how they were making this game for those loyal players who built Planetside's community and made it the game it was... and everyone else can tag along and have great fun. Also, i officially heard they are aware of people's gripes about BFRs so I can only hope that means they will not be back

Posted: July 13, 2011 1:23 PM
    XenMastre
  • SaveMeJeebus

Excellent. I've been excited about this since taking that planetside 1 survey about 3 years ago.

I like the idea of resources. I hope I can actually fight somewhere other than around ground level doors. I hope they still let me hack other people's vehicles while they disembark and repair.

Posted: July 13, 2011 12:13 PM
  • TyDogg

I listened to it all, it was a decent hear. Sounds pretty good, wonder if there will be a PS3 version or not

Posted: July 13, 2011 9:56 AM
    TyDogg
  • LandSharkX

LandSharkX's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: July 13, 2011 4:34 AM
    LandSharkX
  • AgentMark

I liked the shuttle though. I never used it but it looked cool.

Posted: July 12, 2011 11:30 PM
    AgentMark
  • ListenUp

Give me a 50min Arkham City or Bioshock Infinite video.

Posted: July 12, 2011 8:34 PM
    ListenUp
  • jjfan1

Is there a "cliffs notes" version of this 50min video? lol Im very interested in this game but seriously

Posted: July 12, 2011 7:27 PM
    jjfan1
  • XxOptimus-CRIME

i stopped listening after one minute.

Posted: July 12, 2011 6:37 PM