Dragon Age II Legacy DLC Trailer

Posted: July 8, 2011
Dragon Age II Legacy DLC Trailer
Hawk will have to face his greatest challenge yet. The most powerful darkspawn has been set free and Hawk is the key into stopping the rein of chaos. Watch the debut DLC trailer of Dragon Age 2 Legacy.

• XLastxRebellionX

I think what the DA developement team is missing is the fact that it was the story that was the issue with many people. I missed seeing alot of my characters in DA2 and the gameplay felt unbalanced on higher difficulties. It's a good idea to start here with a DLC if it's long like another ACT to the game. I would honestly like for them to add more depth to the characters so I can say they're more likable. I kept comparing these characters with those from Mass Effect which is essentiallly where the game tried to go.....

Posted: July 15, 2011 2:27 PM
    XLastxRebellionX
  • jwheeler

At least there are grey wardens?............... But is anyone else worried the entire game will be set in this Warden prisons with the same level design repeated and repeated and repeated? Seems like the Dragon Age level design team got lazy after Awakening and have been repeating dungeons ever since.

Posted: July 11, 2011 3:24 PM
    jwheeler
  • Shiboe

Can we just pretend DA:2 didn't exist and continue the 3rd from the 1st? Please?

Posted: July 11, 2011 9:21 AM
    Shiboe
  • Sheineken

So I guess this gets rid of the definite ending for the game and allows you to continue, since Hawke is wearing the Champions armor.

Posted: July 9, 2011 9:59 PM
  • PS3Darklighter

Hopefully they come out with an ultimate edition because I refuse to buy anything that does not come on phyiscal media.

Posted: July 8, 2011 4:02 PM
    PS3Darklighter
  • PS3Darklighter

That voice almost sounds like Claudia Black. I could be wrong but I would love to see Morrigan in DA 2.

Posted: July 8, 2011 4:01 PM
    PS3Darklighter
  • Mashpotaters

It's nice that they decided to add a different setting, but do you think it might be too little, too late. I mean I don't think anyone who played through DA:2 once or twice wants to load up the game again. I myself beat it twice, once as a warrior and once as a mage, so I can't even imagine having to look at that dull city anymore. Maybe in the future I'll try the DLC, but for now I have no interest in seeing what they are doing to improve a game that I'm done with.

Posted: July 8, 2011 11:47 AM