PlayStation Vita Hands-On Preview

Posted: July 7, 2011
PlayStation Vita Hands-On Preview
The PlayStation Vita was our favorite new piece of hardware at E3 2011, and here Jessica Chobot goes hands-on for a closer look with SCEA Exec. Prod. Kyle Shubel at launch titles and the pick-up-and-play cloud save feature.

• Holdemnutz

I'm glad I never got into the "I need it now!" craze. That's what jacks the price up.

Posted: February 18, 2012 10:17 AM
    Holdemnutz
  • Beelzebubba

I'll bet some of you don't know why Chobot became famous. Let's fix that:

https://www.google.com/searc h?q=chobot+psp+lick&hl=en& amp;client=firefox-a&hs=hX W&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:of ficial&prmd=imvns&sour ce=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=yC Q7T8K8GqyA2QWDj8WjCg&sa=X& amp;oi=mode_link&ct=mode&a mp;cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CAk Q_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=6 60#q=chobot+psp+lick&hl=en &client=firefox-a&hs=j sB&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:o fficial&tbs=isz:m&tbm= isch&prmd=imvns&source =lnt&sa=X&ei=3iQ7T-2AN oSA2wXB7KinCg&ved=0CA8QpwU oAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw. r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=9dca4bdc75 485044&biw=1366&bih=66 0

Posted: February 14, 2012 7:29 PM
    Beelzebubba
  • MrDdK89

wth infamous also

Posted: July 11, 2011 1:40 AM
  • critterforhire

Wow, a Sony product Chobot didn't feel the need to berate the entire time! Did hell freeze over?

Posted: July 10, 2011 11:35 PM
    critterforhire
  • jcreaper666

So totally buying at launch.

Posted: July 9, 2011 12:08 PM
    jcreaper666
  • MKee96

It looks so colorful, I hope the little dots on the screen are smaller. The contrast seems that lighting in games will have more depth and darker areas won't be as gray as on the psp. I'm some what skeptical about the touch/swipe pad on the back and what purpose it holds in the future of the system. Ruin looks like it will be kinda interesting I would still rather see a Diablo port on PS3.hopefully it won't be limited to sony platform apps which it probably will be.

Posted: July 8, 2011 8:21 PM
    MKee96
  • Aaron82

It seems it will run android apps
    It seems I stand corrected

Posted: July 8, 2011 4:40 PM
    Aaron82
  • Aaron82

I stand corrected, it looks like it will be able to run android apps
    which is awesome, now I don't need two PSVs

Posted: July 8, 2011 4:38 PM
    Aaron82
  • Aaron82

if it can run android apps it would be so cool
    alas sony is stupid and not likely to do such a thing

Posted: July 8, 2011 4:32 PM
    Aaron82
  • Mashpotaters

Loving it so far, but I really dislike the naming it after a Latin word. It seems so cliche. Other than that it's looking to be the big boy handheld console of the current lineup of handheld consoles.

Posted: July 8, 2011 1:17 PM
    Mashpotaters
  • Severnik

I still want to know if the joysticks fold down or twist down in some way. To me, a system is a portable if I can fit it in my pocket. I don't want to ruin those joysticks in my pocket.

Posted: July 8, 2011 9:17 AM
    Severnik
  • Naruto0714

God I love Chobot as a host she always does an amazing job!

Posted: July 7, 2011 9:07 PM
  • LocoCabasa

Too bad "PS Vita" is placed in your line of sight. Every second you play a game on this hand-held console, you are forced to read "PS Vita". I do not want to read "PS Vita" non-stop, every moment I play a game. No sale.

Posted: July 7, 2011 8:47 PM