Top 10 Games of 2011 So Far (5 thru 1)

Posted: July 6, 2011
Top 10 Games of 2011 So Far (5 thru 1)
Morgan Webb finishes off our list of the best games from first-half 2011.

• PcgamerWithAClue

Shogun 2 isn't listed simply because it isn't mainstream, not that these games are better.

Posted: July 20, 2011 9:07 PM
    PcgamerWithAClue
  • BladeBlur

I am sorry but no way is MVC3 better than MK. Don't get me wrong MVC3 isn't a bad game by any means but it is severely lacking in content, more than any capcom fighter to date. MK has so much stuff to do in and so many characters to mess with and is extremely accessible.

Posted: July 11, 2011 12:46 AM
  • PcgamerWithAClue

Bet shogun 2 wont even be listed.
    Console hipster list.

Posted: July 10, 2011 4:38 AM
    PcgamerWithAClue
  • mulder_00

Hmm thanks a lot, I just passed on Marvel vs Capcom for $20..*tears up*. One of the best fighters , oh well, thanks god I suck at fighters lol.

The Witcher 2 is more my speed, it's my #1, I have Portal 2 and La Noire as well. Mortal Kombat scares my kitty. Being an older gamer (hey Adam!), I think I'll let the younguns play the fighting games from now on.

Now where the hell is Skyrim already!!!

You rock Morgan, being from Canada, keep up them Canadian jokes..

Posted: July 10, 2011 4:06 AM
  • mulder_00

Now where the hell is Skyrim already!!!

You rock Morgan, being from Canada, keep up them Canadian jokes..

Posted: July 10, 2011 4:00 AM
  • FerneJohn

What on Earth is "laugh out loud funny" at 2:10?

"Who's... [undecipherable]... science?"

???

Posted: July 8, 2011 10:43 PM
  • cardinalsfan1122

Good list a couple games I wish were on it but pretty good sum up of the year so far.

Posted: July 8, 2011 1:04 PM
    cardinalsfan1122
  • TheChampine88

Why is Dead Space 2 tagged in this? FAIL

Posted: July 7, 2011 7:27 PM
    TheChampine88
  • SoapManpv

Okay, I know LBP2 was released, like, on the first day of this year, but that is still this year and it is definitely one of the best games 2011 has seen so far...

Posted: July 7, 2011 3:43 PM
    SoapManpv
  • SagBag

If Portal 2 was a person, I would let it do anything it wanted with me...ANYTHING!

Posted: July 7, 2011 3:37 PM
    SagBag
  • aver1588

Stop asking about other games. It's their personal list. They can put there whatever they like.

Posted: July 7, 2011 12:09 PM
    aver1588
  • BackwardsDuck

LittleBigPlanet 2? Killzone 3?

Posted: July 7, 2011 9:00 AM
    BackwardsDuck
  • godzillaisyourdaddy

Glad DA 2 was not on this list.

Posted: July 7, 2011 8:40 AM