Top 10 Games of 2011 So Far (10 thru 6)

Posted: July 5, 2011
Top 10 Games of 2011 So Far (10 thru 6)
With the 2011 gaming year already half over, it seemed the right time to hit the pause button and run down the best 10 games we've seen so far. Morgan Webb presents numbers 10 thru 6 on our list.

• PcgamerWithAClue

If Shogun 2 isn't there I can only assume this is another console hipster list.

Posted: July 10, 2011 2:14 AM
    PcgamerWithAClue
  • power-o-pwn

Hey calm down fanboys this is the first half quit whining about witcher two this probably means it's higher on the list. Also crysis 2 was fun and it's not like a plethera of award winning games came out already this year let it be on the list (although I don't know how they managed to make the multiplayer worse than in the demo).

IMO I think Portal 2 should be number 1 that is my favorite game of all time.

Posted: July 6, 2011 5:05 PM
    power-o-pwn
  • LoCuSt

Dead Space 2 was the biggest let down of the year for me thus far.

The "creepy environments" mentioned aren't so creepy when you go for stretches of time without encountering any enemies...

Posted: July 6, 2011 12:54 PM
    LoCuSt
  • cardinalsfan1122

Take Crysis 2 off that list now!!! THe multiplayer doesnt even work! I was playing that game and loving it until one day ALL my stats weapons my level and unlocks were GONE!! If you go on the forums youy will know what I'm talking about a whole lot of people are having this problem but EA won't even respond to it! I loved that game but I was done, I waited a month for them to fix it after I sent them a message but they didn't so i sold it back.(got 30$ for it so it was worth it) Ya the single player is still good but it's easy to beat on any difficulty, so I only played it twice. So take Crysis off that list!!!

Posted: July 6, 2011 9:05 AM
    cardinalsfan1122
  • HoeBag

The Witcher 2 should be on the list FOR SURE, and maybe Killzone 3

Posted: July 6, 2011 8:42 AM
    HoeBag
  • thegreatiandi

Witcher 2 not on the list? Boooooo.... And Crysis two disappointed me. Total lack of enemy variety. I don't want to shoot these squid head monsters for an entire game ( and even on Hard...it was fairly easy...only ten hours ). Where was the big boss battles ( not that stupid walking mech in the subway...lame )? Part two makes me want to play through part one and warhead again.

Posted: July 6, 2011 6:18 AM
    thegreatiandi
  • CujoSWAoA

I'm really surprised that DC universe is on the list.

I personally liked it, but its really been a ghost town for awhile now.

Posted: July 6, 2011 1:28 AM