Elijah Wood Talks Wilfred, Game of Thrones & The Hobbit

Posted: June 29, 2011
Elijah Wood Talks Wilfred, Game of Thrones & The Hobbit

Elijah Wood is back in the studio and this time, he's all about wearing dog costumes in his new television series, Wilfred. Based on an Australian comedy show, 'Wilfred' follows the adventures of a young man who sees his neighbor's dog as a grown man in a dog suit. Find out what he's nerding out over right now (it's Game of Thrones) and the latest on The Hobbit.

• Lord_of_Paladins

Elijah Wood is one of my favorite actors. I love the show "Wilfred"; it's very unique and hilarious. Also, I can't wait for "The Hobbit".

Posted: July 15, 2011 4:14 PM
    Lord_of_Paladins
  • Theeliminator2k

Candace needs to stop cutting the guest off as they speak.

Posted: July 9, 2011 12:31 PM
    Theeliminator2k
  • jcbprine

I like elijah wood as an actor, and loved him in LOTR but when he went on the children's show Yo Gabba Gabba it was the creepiest thing ever!

Posted: July 5, 2011 1:35 PM
  • stwes

Frodo's a boss. It would be cool for him to make a cameo in Game of Thrones which in my mind is the second best fantsy book series. following LOTOR

Posted: June 30, 2011 7:01 PM
    stwes
  • velazkid

I love Elijah. I just bought all three LoTR movies, the 4 disc extended editions and was reminded of how good those movies are. Can't wait to see him in Wilfred and his "small piece" in The Hobbit.

Posted: June 30, 2011 3:42 PM
    velazkid
  • Bi-PolarBear

ok 2 tips everyone should know about interviewing Tip 1 know exactly what their show is about it's why you are interviewing them Tip 2 While they are talking trying to answer your question don't make remarks like mhmm, yeah, ohhhh and etc. It's also know as common curtsy not to talk in the middle of their sentence "I like the walking dead to herp derp"

Posted: June 30, 2011 7:50 AM
    Bi-PolarBear
  • burnF451

ive heard "wilfred" is like calvin and hobbes if calvin was suicidal and hobbes was a stoner.

Posted: June 29, 2011 8:21 PM