Sonic's 20th Anniversary Video

Posted: June 23, 2011
Sonic's 20th Anniversary Video
Sonic turns 20 and G4tv want to celebrate his 20th anniversary with this tribute video we made just for him. Let us look back on the blue hedgehog and remember the his games that we grew and love.

• RythmicReaper

It's nice to see you guys giving Sonic the respect he so rightfully deserves.

Posted: November 4, 2011 3:26 PM
    RythmicReaper
  • Allnighterpro2

*sigh* i miss genocide city....iss genocide city....

Posted: June 28, 2011 5:57 PM
    Allnighterpro2
  • SheltonCasey

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, GetCent.com

Posted: June 27, 2011 6:14 AM
    SheltonCasey
  • GamerDXblue

Happy Birthday Sonic

Posted: June 25, 2011 12:49 AM
    GamerDXblue
  • picleman

I wish sega could make systems again. Sonic ended up being almost exclusively Wii which hinders the graphicsa and capabilities. Not to say I liked the torture device known to me as "Sonic Next Gen" and Unleashed wasn't too great. I just want the old controls, the old physics, and the lack of ridiculous storylines back. And PLEASE no more adding new characters. what IS Chip? is it a boy or girl? I still play my genesis from time to time, stacking the tower of sonic 3 & knuckles and a game genie to relax as I breeze through tons of levels as Hyper Sonic.

I'm wearing a sonic the hedgehog hat right now, BTW. Bought it yesterday :D

Posted: June 24, 2011 9:37 AM
    picleman
  • MasterKiller64

I refuse to celebrate his 20th anniversary until they put Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on Xbox Live Arcade with online play. Oh, and Shadow = way cooler than Sonic.

Posted: June 24, 2011 8:25 AM
    MasterKiller64
  • sonicwind510

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC!!!! I LOVED EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE AND WILL LOVE EVERYTHING U DO!! I HOPE TO SEE MORE GAMES HEADING OUR WAY. IGNORE THE BIIATCHES WHO HATE ON YOUR GAME... U GET THEIR MONEY ANYWAY; ISN'T THAT FUNNY? I'M PROUD OF EVERY, EVERY, YES I SAID EVERY, GAME THAT U ARE IN. I HAVE THEM ALL!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME MORE. PS I EVEN HAVE THE JAPANESE ARCADE SONIC GAME THAT NEVER CAME OUT TO THE STATES... EMULATOR..... BUT THAT'S BESIDES TO POINT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE HATERS WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT ON YOUR NEW GAME.

Posted: June 24, 2011 8:10 AM
  • Warsteel

I hope they include the Casino Nights area from Sonic 1- my favorite area ever...

Posted: June 24, 2011 5:17 AM
    Warsteel
  • EvilRyuga

The fastest thing alive turns 20. But I think we could've done without the long cutscenes from Sonic Wii and Sonic PS3/Xbox360. Also how come there wasn't footage of Sonic Adventure 2?

Posted: June 24, 2011 1:35 AM
    EvilRyuga
  • jreezy19

Happy birthday Sonic. I'm only a few months older than this franchise, it's cool to grow up right along side it.

Posted: June 23, 2011 10:41 PM
    jreezy19
  • BryanHelp

Trust me, if there's another gaming hedgehog, I'd pick him in a heartbeat over Sonic.

Posted: June 23, 2011 7:44 PM
    BryanHelp
  • SCM13

Uhhhh, they left out the best game in the series. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle anyone? I'm looking forward to generations though. Looks like a classic sonic game without the silly storyline.

Posted: June 23, 2011 7:26 PM
    SCM13
  • Severnik

Sonic 3 and Knuckles when they're connected together is still in my top 5 favorite games. Best sonic game ever!

Posted: June 23, 2011 6:03 PM
    Severnik
  • crocodilius

also: Sonic Spinball=hardest game youll ever play in your life.

Posted: June 23, 2011 4:18 PM
    crocodilius
  • crocodilius

i would love Sega back...when they make games for other systems it just doesnt turn out with the same magic they used to have.

i always sega>nintendo ;(

Posted: June 23, 2011 4:15 PM
    crocodilius
  • RedCapcom

Happy Birthday Sonic

Posted: June 23, 2011 4:12 PM
    RedCapcom
  • camaro72toy

You know that Sega is massively responsible for the 360 launching right? Look at the controller, Dreamcast anyone? yea, they should come out from behind the curtain and Microsoft should hide in the shadows for a while. Bring back a Sega Console!

Posted: June 23, 2011 4:04 PM
    camaro72toy
  • DPsx72

Sega makes good games and their classics are excellent. It makes no sense that they left the hardware business while M$, who can't do a damn thing right EVER, manages to keep selling refurbs. I say we dispose of M$ and bring back Sega to their former strength. Only good can come from that.

Makes me want to dig out the ol' Genesis too. Oh wait I can always use the Nomad if I plug it in somewhere.

Posted: June 23, 2011 3:20 PM
    DPsx72
  • Wozman23

And what a wonderful 3 years it has been! The other 17... not so much.

Posted: June 23, 2011 3:19 PM