Alienware Shows Off Their Laptops At E3 2011

Posted: June 10, 2011
Alienware Shows Off Their Laptops At E3 2011
Eddy Goyanes, Product Marketing Manager at Alienware, shows off all of the laptops in their line at E3 2011, giving the media a first look at the most powerful family of laptops they've ever had.

• Osedax_

Alienware? Yea, I remember when I had my first beer.

Posted: June 16, 2011 5:53 AM
  • SirCitadel

ibuypower > alienware

Posted: June 15, 2011 11:29 PM
    SirCitadel
  • cptpain

back when i was in middle school and to this day..... i dont see what the appeal of an Alienware computer has against other, equally power and less expensive solutions out there.....

i paid $1300 2 years ago for my gateway FX laptop...... not one problem.... vs an equally equipped AW that costs almost double the price... yeeeeaahhhhh no...

Posted: June 15, 2011 9:32 PM
    cptpain
  • Drop_Six

I think G4 needs to stop reviewing Alienware stuff. They are not very good machines, not to mention they are way over priced and the parts they use are really crappy. Please people, do your own research on gaming laptops and DO NOT buy alienware. You'll spend about $1000 more than what its worth and have nothing but trouble.

Posted: June 15, 2011 9:05 PM
    Drop_Six
  • Shiva64

I'd rather stick to my Toshiba Qosmio x505-Q8100X laptop. Much better build quality and after poor customer support with Dell for my other laptop (as well as having extremely poor build quality), they will no longer be getting my money.

Maybe you should review other gaming laptops out there like the Qosmio series instead of all the various Alienware's all the time! :)

And in before anyone says anything stupid. Dell owns Alienware.

Posted: June 15, 2011 6:19 PM
    Shiva64
  • cwhas2godhands

I'm sure they're awesome, but paying rent on time is awesomer.

Posted: June 15, 2011 4:45 PM