Far Cry 3 E3 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 9, 2011
Far Cry 3 E3 Gameplay Demo
The reveal of 'Far Cry 3' was one of E3's biggest surprises but it's no surprise that Morgan Webb and Blair Herter caught up with Dan Hay for a hands on demo to learn more about the new engine and new storyline at E3 2011.

• HardcoreGamertag

this will be a great game great job 2 g4 4 the great work at all expos keep up the great work

Posted: June 13, 2011 12:57 AM
    HardcoreGamertag
  • obvious2me

If anyone cares, Gametrailers has a better version of this demo gameplay. There is still a guy explaining a few parts, but he STFU when things actually happen, and it never cuts away to 2 oblivious idiots and a developer conversing.

Posted: June 12, 2011 12:32 PM
    obvious2me
  • obvious2me

@DAMG0014

I know, right? They released a second video today, called "Farcry E3 2011 Interview." This is where the talking and Q & A crap belongs, and always is, Until this E3....

Last E3 everything was fine, avoided all the interview vids and watched the 'gameplay' vids. But for some unseeable reason this E3 almost every single freaking video has interviews and Q & A sessions regardless the video's Title. Ive spent more time looking for gameplay only videos than actually watching videos (thus my raging).

Posted: June 10, 2011 10:49 PM
    obvious2me
  • CALiiGeDDon

FarCry 2 looked like it was going to be a good game but it turned out awful. I will try this game out in hopes they actually make a good game.

Posted: June 10, 2011 10:09 AM
    CALiiGeDDon
  • obvious2me

Alright, seriously. If I want commentary, interview, and introductions I will view the "*GAME* INTERVIEW" or "*GAME* LIVE FEED COMMENTARY"

When i want pure gameplay, gameplay sounds, and NO IDIOTIC TALKING I watch "GAMEPLAY DEMO" or "DEMO GAMEPLAY."

Please learn how to properly title your videos. Get your crap straight G4TV. Your site breaks with little traffic, your intern testers suck, posting a comment takes 16 attempts and 33 refreshes, comments rarely show up underneath videos, and I could go on and on, but alas I must go find a site that knows the proper video for "Far Cry 3 E3 GAMEPLAY DEMO."

Posted: June 9, 2011 7:14 PM
    obvious2me
  • obvious2me

Please learn how to properly title your videos. Get your crap straight G4TV. Your site breaks with little traffic, your intern testers suck, and I could go on and on, but alas I must go find a site that knows the proper video for "Far Cry 3 E3 GAMEPLAY DEMO."

Posted: June 9, 2011 7:05 PM