Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time E3 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 9, 2011
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time E3 Gameplay Demo
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time brings an new adventure for Sly Cooper and his friends. Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb go hands on with Glen Egan for a demo of Sly 4, where players must save the Cooper clan from extinction.

• Merp11

I'm soooooo freaking pissed because i LOVE Sly but now i have an xbox :'(!!!

Posted: January 3, 2012 9:59 AM
  • squids_on_a_train

enzios' got nothing on sly.

Posted: July 12, 2011 8:58 PM
    squids_on_a_train
  • kyleam2

I think that another Sly game is going to be amazing. On a lighter note though, does anyone else think it's a little strange that Sly is essentially glowing? Maybe they didn't have their TV set correctly. (That last part was a joke.)

Posted: June 11, 2011 8:29 AM
    kyleam2
  • Takingpower

now i'm buying a PS3

Posted: June 10, 2011 7:37 PM
    Takingpower
  • TheThirdDog

The Sly Collection kind of stole this game's thunder for me... When I saw the Collection's teaser at E3 last year I freaked, but I knew this was inevitable...

Still, quite needless to say, I'll be buying this on launch.

Posted: June 9, 2011 7:42 PM
  • JeeshusChrist

Oh man when I saw that reveal trailer I flipped out!
    I am so excited to play this game!
    I picked up the Sly Collection for Christmas last year and been playing through it in my free time on and off.
    Love this series can't wait to see where it heads!

The only thing that bothers me is that everything is really bright which makes the characters and everything else in the world kind of look like they are glowing which is kind of wierd since none of the other Sly Cooper Games looked like that.

Posted: June 9, 2011 7:17 PM
    JeeshusChrist
  • slycooper#1fan

just read my name

Posted: June 9, 2011 5:43 PM
    slycooper%231fan
  • SonicSoulFighterz

now i have 3 series to catch up on >:/ even though i have the first 3

Posted: June 9, 2011 5:31 PM
  • romasoccer99

they need to make it for another console...i dont have ps3 :( and I <3 Sly!

Posted: June 9, 2011 5:30 PM
    romasoccer99
  • TheCrippledPizza

Can't. Wait. I don't even care that Sucker Punch isn't developing it. I trust the developer they gave the project to. After all, they made the collectors edition.

Posted: June 9, 2011 5:23 PM