Final Fantasy XIII-2 E3 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 8, 2011
Final Fantasy XIII-2 E3 Gameplay Demo
Final Fantasy returns with a new sequel. Join Adam Sessler and Candace Bailey as they talk to Square Enix's Parker Sapp about Final Fantasy XIII-2's improved battle system, cinematic action and more.

• GamerKel

FFXIII didn't suck, it was the fastest selling FF title to date. This one will sell just as fast if not better.

Posted: January 4, 2012 10:42 PM
    GamerKel
  • Celes

Wow. Some of you people making comments are actually mean to the bone.

Posted: June 9, 2011 10:33 PM
    Celes
  • Finboy

I wish square and enix would split up because before they were together they made amazing games almost every game since they became one company has been total crap. Also saying ff is like pokemon does not make me wanna play it. TERRIBLE GAME!!!

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:10 PM
    Finboy
  • Helloder

I can't believe they're even trying to make a sequel to this disgrace to the franchise.

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:05 PM
  • DarthBlazius

wow this is gonna suck just as bad as XIII did. Nice job jot changing the combat at all and claiming you changed it...

congrats on letting us control one character.. because thats sooooo fun.

Congrats on implementing some retarded auto-battle system.

Bring back ATB, Multiple Characters, Limits, Secret Characters, Open world exploration, and everything else we all loved about FF.

These are not final fantasy games. they are garbage wearing a Final Fantasy suit.

Enix Ruined Square Soft.

Posted: June 9, 2011 12:51 PM
    DarthBlazius
  • fuji-phoenix

I am not buying one of their games again until they either fix or explain what the heck went wrong with ff13. I got 40 hours in, and it froze. Every time I tried to play after that, it loaded frozen, and so did any new save I tried to start. This happened to thousands of people, both on the 360 and and ps3, and a lot of them experienced this only 2 or 3 hours in. Every one that calls them to complain gets the same response, "This is the first time we have heard of it." So Square Enix needs to own up before I buy another of their games.

Posted: June 9, 2011 11:09 AM
    fuji-phoenix
  • xranger87x@yahoo.com

gonna suck just as bad as the XIII

Posted: June 9, 2011 9:38 AM
  • BigSerge3D

ah sweet cud buckets multiple post admin please remove a few. Darn lag while positing

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:57 AM
    BigSerge3D
  • Celes

The only thing that I hope for is that you will play as more than just two people; plus one moogle. I'm sure that you will, but I'm just saying.

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:15 AM
    Celes
  • mexfreak99

I really hope that XIII-2 does not become LINEAR like that previous title. I miss having a OPEN WORLD to explore!

Posted: June 9, 2011 2:50 AM
  • BigSerge3D

All i wish to know and i am very surprised that this question is being avoided. with the adjusted/Modified battle system can/or will players now be able swith between characters during combat? Not in menu aside combat like FF13 as this was one of my main disappointments.

Posted: June 8, 2011 8:12 PM