Gears of War 3 Horde Mode 2.0 E3 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 8, 2011
Gears of War 3 Horde Mode 2.0 E3 Gameplay Demo
Our Gears of War 3 demo continues with Kevin Pereira and a visit from Lester Speight and Exec. Prod. Rod Fergusson, as they talk Horde Mode 2.0, boss battles, and new weapon Butcher's Cleaver. Check it out in this Gears of War 3 E3 2011 gameplay video.

• drangel_jam

THE COLE TRAIN IS IN THE HOUSE!!! WOOOOAH!

Posted: June 16, 2011 3:47 AM
    drangel_jam
  • LordZarlon

You don't have to explain yourself Adam. It's simple. We all would have been gushing about this E3 if we had seen a new Metroid, Mario, or Zelda for the Wii U with unbelievable graphics and controls. Unfortunately we don't have any proof that this system will be better than the Wii or Gamecube. It is true that the longer people are involved in covering this industry the more cinical they get. You know too much to really be surprised anymore.

Posted: June 14, 2011 4:47 PM
    LordZarlon
  • Cathartic Denoument

OMG! YES!! My wish came true!!! I've been wanting for the Cleaver to be a usable weapon!
    Question is, does it take up any weapon space? If so, I hope it uses the pistol space.
    And PLEASE, I hope we can use the Cleaver (with one hand), in lieu of a pistol, when holding a Boom Shield. I wanna be able to use both the cleaver & shield, and just run around hacking people with that thing! SPARTAAA!!! XD

Posted: June 10, 2011 2:37 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • J1LLxV4L3NT1N3

What is this "Arcade" mode that Rod listed in the game modes...?

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:19 PM
  • obvious2me

"
    Showing all those improvements to horde mode plus: beast mode, bot matches, Campaign and of course multiplayer makes this game a must buy
    "

this, plus Dedicated Servers makes this game a "if you don't buy this you're a moron."

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:03 PM
    obvious2me
  • danielap

Man amazing stuff :]

Posted: June 9, 2011 3:01 PM
  • rdddd

wow this game looks so great <3

Posted: June 9, 2011 10:08 AM
    rdddd
  • rdddd

wow this game looks so great <3

Posted: June 9, 2011 10:07 AM
    rdddd
  • godzillaisyourdaddy

The sight of the Brumak made me yell in joy. Boss battles was probably the number one thing we all wanted. Epic listened and they delivered.

Posted: June 9, 2011 8:58 AM