Modern Warfare 3: Robert Bowling E3 Interview

Posted: June 8, 2011
Modern Warfare 3: Robert Bowling E3 Interview
Robert Bowling from Infinity Ward joins us to talk about developing modern warfare, the progression of the war, new game play developments for inner city combat, and more.

• shadowstar1989

i dont get why people compare MW3 and BF3. there both games, there both entertaining and i plan on buying and playing the s#&$ out of both of them,

Posted: October 5, 2011 1:40 PM
  • CosmicBrownies

Hey Look! Another ModernBoreFare3 Vid! Looks like when BF3 comes out, those cheap-azz MW creators will finally have to do something New with the COD franchise instead of the the old game over & over again!

Posted: August 16, 2011 10:14 PM
    CosmicBrownies
  • caliswaggin

from the first battlefield the the 3rd it just got better and better and im still impressed by it but with me being a hardcore cod fan ill probaly buy mw3 first and then bf3. but with ps3 drake takes all.

Posted: June 23, 2011 5:18 AM
    caliswaggin
  • devilzclock

lame....Russians invading U.S. ...about as funny as this dude's enthusiasm

Posted: June 18, 2011 8:59 PM
    devilzclock
  • devilzclock

This looks exactly the same as black ops, just a weak way to portray the same game...same graphics...same engine....no destruction, just walls painted in graphics with no real bullet holes( even nintendo 64 at least showed realistic wall shots in 007) to add realism. And Russia invading the U.S. come on Infinity Ward get creative for once. Maybe they're a bunch of qualified hobbits...Never do anything unexpected!!! i GOT BLACK OPS AND WAS REALLY UPSET AT THE LAG but overall 3.5/5 at best. Better luck next year hopefully not imitating everyone else...zombies? kinda blows on black ops compared to left 4 dead. I guess popularity overrides quality. Or maybe MW3 gets overridden by Battlefield 3?

Posted: June 18, 2011 8:56 PM
    devilzclock
  • AngelsandDemons

I'm getting it...I'm not a COD hater...and I'm geting BF 3

Posted: June 11, 2011 7:42 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • blakepatrick91

From the sounds of what this guy is saying, the newest thing your doing is fighting in major cities. Also you can change your scope from an AGOG to a red dot!!! Taking lots from COD4 and MW2, another 70$ sounds good to me

Posted: June 9, 2011 9:09 PM
  • boogster0196

I am a big COD fan but they havent really caught my eye to get me as excited like the last COD's did. Even though I am getting both battlefield 3 and modern warfare3 battlefield is showing me its going to be a far more superior game.

Posted: June 8, 2011 11:37 PM
    boogster0196
  • boredtodeath777

Underwater New York?

Posted: June 8, 2011 1:55 PM
    boredtodeath777
  • SPE825

Thanks for the great info on the multiplayer, "new stuff" and "new systems." Ha! I guess it's MW4 that might do something "new" with the actual graphics and game itself?

Posted: June 8, 2011 12:46 PM
    SPE825
  • JacobSwoger

Why can't I watch this on my iPad?!

Posted: June 8, 2011 12:08 PM