Battlefield 3 E3 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 10, 2011
Battlefield 3 E3 Gameplay Demo
Exec. Producer Patrick Bach joins Morgan Webb and Kevin Pereira for an early look at Battlefield 3 with its new vehicles, improved ground combat, Frostbite 2 engine, and co-op. See it unfold in this Battlefield 3 E3 2011 gameplay demo video.

• UnArmed_Man99

Game looks amazing, I have always been a battlefield fan, so this new advancement is definantly a must buy for me. I play both COD amd Battlefield and I am bad company all the way, but need a break from actually having to use my brain playing bad company. So I play COD, Brink, or Halo: Reach, just to rest because of the intense battles and large maps of Battlefield, Takes a whole hour of your day to play a game. So Battlefield 3 looks awesome, but I beleive just like THQ we are gonna have to pay for a VIP pass if you buy it used. Well thats what I have heard atleast from other teams on XBL.

Posted: July 10, 2011 12:16 PM
    UnArmed_Man99
  • HubuDaBuda

so whats the problem with playing both COD and BF? support both for making great games instead of being stupid and fighting over it, just like with the 360 and PS3

Posted: June 21, 2011 1:54 PM
    HubuDaBuda
  • kappaww

this game looks amazing i used to be a hard core cod player but now that Ive seen this ea you have clearly changed me i will defiantly be getting this game i am no longer a cod fan now i am a bf fan great game again.

Posted: June 12, 2011 7:12 AM
    kappaww
  • trumpeter1994

Being a PC gamer i love how DICE is refering back to its roots and building it from the ground on PC in then porting it to consoles. This way they can get these stunning visuals and be able to have all the extra power to work with on development that can only be provided by a PC's power. Basically thought what I wanted to say was that I was happy that it was the only game I saw at E3 where the demo was being played on a PC.

Posted: June 9, 2011 9:47 PM
  • BringingIt2u

Oh Yeah! gamers you are now put on notice, we are back to Battlefield proper! Please excuse the Bad Company diversion. The REAL thing is back to kick a**.

Oh and to you snipers out there, with the environment destruction, best not camp for too long, I luv making walls go BOOM.

Posted: June 8, 2011 12:43 PM
    BringingIt2u
  • jc18378

Morgan why are you not married yet ;)

Posted: June 8, 2011 8:24 AM
    jc18378
  • Tactless_Ninja

All I expect from this game is a fix for the knife. Nothing like sneaking up on an enemy sniper and having to swipe 3 times before being forced to just shoot them in the face.

Posted: June 8, 2011 4:26 AM
    Tactless_Ninja
  • AnotherYourSelf

Jets + Frostbite 2 = Nobody's safe

Posted: June 8, 2011 12:36 AM
  • BoydofZINJ

Better matchmaking algorithms = must be ps3/xbox thing. I entered rooms that looked good in the PC world.

Posted: June 7, 2011 10:01 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • B2k4E

Hmm, taking the LMG supression idea from the BF2 mod Project Reality?

Oh well, looks like I'm gonna have to buy some more RAM and a badass new graphics card.

Posted: June 7, 2011 9:36 PM
    B2k4E
  • VonDoom35

WoW!!!! I wish they would of had 10 min of air time instead of COD when MS opened up.This game looks so awesome.I watched the COD 10 min opening and was not impressed at all.It looks like all the other Call of Duty games.Battlefield 3 on the other hand looks amazing.I'm sure all the COD sheep will buy COD but thats ok. If your going to close your eyes to all the other great FPS out there then its your loss.

Posted: June 7, 2011 8:58 PM
    VonDoom35
  • EarstotheGround

BF3 looks BOSS.

Some minor gripes I hope they address from BFBC2:

- More vehicles / quicker vehicle respawns on the larger maps (eg. Heavy Metal, so you are not standing around waiting at homebase for a ride or walking the whole way)

- Introduction of game lobbies (so you can tell prior to getting into a game if your team is completely outmatched, allowing you to quit sooner rather than later)

- Better matchmaking algorithms

- better incentive system / more points for team based play and objectives - to 'educate' the influx of lone wolf type players that will inevitably come over from COD. I dont mind the newer players - but we need to get them up to speed quickly

Posted: June 7, 2011 8:11 PM
    EarstotheGround
  • jackmoss

this game looks SO GOOD, Battlefield players since the PS2 era, RIP COD.

Posted: June 7, 2011 7:41 PM