Official Final Fantasy 13-2 E3 Trailer

Posted: June 7, 2011
Official Final Fantasy 13-2 E3 Trailer
'Final Fantasy 13 - 2' is releasing on Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2012. New characters join Lightning as they embark on a new journey in Gran Pulse. Meet Noel Kreiss in this official E3 2011 trailer.

• Dehnyen

Yeah, Im sorry, but garbage. Final Fantasy has turned into a fasion freak show of teenage emo anorexic kids with social issues. I love the Japanese, but I just dont like these anymore. It's too flashy, too much going on. I get that it's fantasy, but come on. If I want an anurism I'll just go beat my head into the wall until a vein bursts. I've wasted money on the last three FF games that have come out. Not doing it this time.

I do understand however that this still appeals to a large audience I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

I'm over it.

Posted: July 18, 2011 1:57 PM
    Dehnyen
  • Celes

I can't wait until this game. I know XIII-2 is going to be a masterwork because XIII is a masterpiece. It's awesome that you'll be able to see the majority of the characters that were in XIII make an appearance in the sequel. Excited to see Snow again. Although, I am sad that he won't be playable. >,> That aside, I am interested in this Noel character and also seeing Serah kick some major butt. <,< Hopefully she picked up some of those skills that made/makes Snow that loveable character that he is. And I think it's awesome that a moogle is in the game, and as a combatant too. Or helper, either way. Genious.And the Final Fantasy XIII team at Square Enix brought IX's moogle back. YeeHee ^_^ My favorite. But I also like Final Fantasy XII's moogles. Especially the dancing and singing ones. Cute little creatures. Makes me smile everytime. Glad SE brought everything from the predecessor back on this game. With sweet-and-subtle changes, of course.

Posted: June 28, 2011 10:13 PM
    Celes
  • pandafunkk15

ohh myy godd !!!!!!! i just wanna rape that game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: June 13, 2011 12:27 AM
    pandafunkk15
  • BraindeedDood

The new Final Fantasy looks awesome little sad that Lighting or Snow isn't the main character. Though the Moogle makes me wounder how amazing this game could be. Haven't seen a moogle since FF IX. Kinda hopping he's not a dog like Fable. ----Some fans need to leave Final Fantasy alone new things keep us more excited on how its all gonna play. Like for example this game play isn't bad. The Final Fantasy Genera never let us real hardcore fans down. If you need something that brings good and more new exciting features go get a SNES, NES or even a Family Console Twin edition and play the greats. Never tell Square to bring the older stuff out make them love that you love the new combat system's and new game play features. Stop trying to kill Final Fantasy by bringing up Seven (7) that's annoying too. ----

Posted: June 12, 2011 5:24 PM
  • SCM13

ugh, i can't stand the chick that does Serah's voice. She also did Welch in Star Ocean The Last Hope... soooo annoying. but still, i can't wait for this!!!

Posted: June 11, 2011 10:46 PM
    SCM13
  • DarthBlazius

its so nice to see square ruin yet another final fantasy.
    Bring back the old combat system.
    Stop Ruining Final Fantasy with your "new and innovative" garbage.
    FF fans play FF because we love FF. we don't want you trying to reinvent it every game thus butchering the series over and over again.
    Bring back the days of 6 7 and 8.

Posted: June 7, 2011 2:19 PM
    DarthBlazius
  • FiendyFiend

Looks pretty cool but after 13 I'm a bit skeptical.

Posted: June 7, 2011 12:46 PM
    FiendyFiend
  • D3thN1gh7

Looks alright. The chicks looks hot as always. :)

Posted: June 7, 2011 11:30 AM
    D3thN1gh7
  • curlytroy

I think I need to play Final Fantasy 13 again. I don't remember the ending at all.

Posted: June 7, 2011 11:20 AM
  • curlytroy

Where did Snow go?

Posted: June 7, 2011 11:19 AM
  • MaxiMagus

Is this Aladdin the video game? Or is MC Hammer just a playable character?

Posted: June 7, 2011 9:32 AM
  • claptrap

Semen hair power activate?

Seriously though, sick of the same old stereotypical jrpg crap. Come up with some new character personalities and maybe I'd care.

Posted: June 7, 2011 9:25 AM
    claptrap
  • claptrap

Semen hair power activate?

Posted: June 7, 2011 9:24 AM