PS Vita Reveal Video Sony Press Conference E3 2011

Posted: June 6, 2011
PS Vita Reveal Video Sony Press Conference E3 2011
Sony's E3 2011 continues with the announcement of the PS Vita, the official name of its next generation portable gaming system (formerly know as the NGP). The system's price point and partnership with AT&T are also discussed, give it a look!

Tags:

E3, E3 2011, Sony, PS Vita

• GrimGalore

I'll have some pork in my pita, please...

Posted: June 7, 2011 1:28 PM
    GrimGalore
  • strapdoc

The Sony Veta Vita Vegamin?
    http://photos-ak.sparkpeople .com/2/6/b269964232.jpg

Posted: June 7, 2011 9:05 AM
    strapdoc
  • macross2012

Well I guess we are stuck with the name of VITA.. I am still going to call it PSP2..

Pros: 250 for Wifi is worth it..
    Cons: AT&T LOL NOT.. why are these companies giving AT&T (the worst of all the Cell companies) this advantage.. I doubt most people will buy the 3G anyways.. Wireless is all over today and really paying to use a handheld device is not worth the extra cash anymore.

Happy to see it coming out at 250.00 but the name has to go

Posted: June 7, 2011 8:37 AM
    macross2012
  • PBallF

Very good conference was what i think the best yesterdays and im completly hooked on the PSV loots of promising stuff and games hope all the games they announced are going to be launch titles.*cross-fingers*.

Posted: June 7, 2011 8:19 AM
    PBallF
  • deedubya

am still not impressed. and am NOT going to att for 3g. I'd rather cut off my boobs. :P

also, how are clutz's like myself supposed to not scratch the hell out of that screen. Why does sony not believe in lids!!??

Posted: June 7, 2011 7:24 AM
    deedubya
  • wommy

The crowd's reaction to AT&T being the 3G provider is priceless. Anyone know what processor Vita has?

Posted: June 7, 2011 12:47 AM
    wommy
  • Aaron82

The specs on it are awesome.

Posted: June 6, 2011 11:34 PM
    Aaron82
  • Erin_I_Am

WOW, after watching this...I gotta say, but, I'm so excited about the PS Vita. Sony has done a great job with this new addition.
    I wonder when it will be coming out in Australia, oh and the price too.

Posted: June 6, 2011 10:23 PM