Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 E3 2011 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 6, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 E3 2011 Gameplay Demo
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 storms NYC with vertical gameplay along skyscrapers, and in this CoD: Modern Warfare 3 E3 2011 gameplay demo video, Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling and Sledgehammer VP Glen Schofield give Morgan Webb a hands-on look.

• APEXPREDATOR204

People hate the Battlefield series because they simply are not good enough to play it. You have to earn your kills in Battlefield, unlike CoD where you can rely on some nonsense care package and by pure luck "earn" attack dogs or a helicopter. It's also nice to play a game like battlefield that doesn't drop every third game one gets into or kicks everyone from their parties, just to get it put back together....just to get disconnected....then have the party broken up again. Honestly, how do you people put up with that?

Posted: July 16, 2011 9:29 PM
    APEXPREDATOR204
  • thedarkknight21

cod 2 and 4
    nuff sed'

Posted: June 14, 2011 12:22 AM
  • brokeguy2222

if that grenade launcher is on multiplayer im gunna get pissed

Posted: June 12, 2011 9:51 PM
    brokeguy2222
  • bundocksaint

where u dont get penetration trough.... heehehe

Posted: June 12, 2011 8:56 AM
    bundocksaint
  • Kashmando

I love how we didn't get any goddamn multiplayer. We all know thats the real money maker

Posted: June 10, 2011 4:33 PM
  • smashinglollipops

7- was over hyped so everyone was disappointed
    8- no one knows

Posted: June 8, 2011 4:55 PM
    smashinglollipops
  • smashinglollipops

People are retarded if they say this is the same game... you get different guns and different perks so yeah the gameplay will be the same but it has a different experience when i play cod4 I don't feel like I'm playing MW2 also Treyarch and Infinity Ward their games are very different from each other just look at the game sin order
    1- "neverplayed"
    2- pretty good for it's time
    3- sucked ass
    4- one of the best fps games
    5- pretty good but didn't live up to 4
    6- terrible community (only on console, the pc community is good)
    7- no one knows

Now I'm not saying I think they should keep going but people will still buy COD games as long as they are released so the companies can make money that's how the world works. But as long as I have fun I'll buy the game because I GAMES on GAMEplay...... Yeah pretty weird huh? I don't care If battlefield has amazing graphics if it's not fun then it's a waste of time. Battlefield games will take the same path COD has and even Halo. Unless their stupid like what they did with bfbc and bfbc2, because in case some people haven't noticed the bfbc was made a "funny" fps then bfbc2 and nothing about the single player was ever in any trailers so they should've packaged it with a different name but w/e preference is preference and if you want to play bfbc3 go ahead have fun that's all i have to say here.

Posted: June 8, 2011 4:53 PM
    smashinglollipops
  • tehBadler

BF3 is hands down a better engine, better game play, just better everything. MW3 is a 4 year old wash up engine and the frostbite2 engine is completely new and more fluid. Plus having destructable terrain is way better then have static cover in all the CoD games. I wanna be able to drop the side of a building on my friends face and only BF3 can deliver that.

Posted: June 8, 2011 12:48 PM
  • Boonedock

pc's for losers

Posted: June 8, 2011 12:13 PM
  • cerealkilla623

oh yeah, they really listen to the fans seeing how the PC versions been sahfted the last 2 versions.

Posted: June 7, 2011 5:55 PM
    cerealkilla623
  • BlackestBreed

Worth a rent I suppose, not paying $60 for a four or five hour campaign.

Posted: June 7, 2011 4:13 PM
    BlackestBreed
  • Cpl.Mcmuffin

The monthly fee is just those guys at Activision's way at getting back at the PS3 gamers for not having to pay for online. But I hear that it's only in the elite edition and the hardened edition. Either way it's pretty r-tarted.

Posted: June 7, 2011 1:39 PM
    Cpl.Mcmuffin
  • np1514

see treyarch this is how a game is made

Posted: June 7, 2011 1:21 PM
    np1514
  • PiratesWithHats

Initially I thought I was viewing E3 2009 archives... But then I realized, this actually isn't called Modern Warfare 2.

Posted: June 7, 2011 12:22 PM
  • lilred19

#E3onG4 I've been waiting to kick butt in Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3 it is gonna be the best Call of Duty yet

Posted: June 7, 2011 10:22 AM
    lilred19
  • EasternEuropean

Fake show, fake laugh, fake smiles... except you pay real money for this crap

Posted: June 7, 2011 8:11 AM
    EasternEuropean
  • CODKING17

I hate how people diss call of duty. call of duty is the beginning the big daddy of online shooters and yes counter strike was first to be a big online shooter but call of duty has been making good fun games for years. And yea shur battle field might look better but in a year u can check and most people will have played mw3 more then bf3 it was the same for mw2 and bf2 its just a better set up shooter then any other shooting game out there.

Posted: June 7, 2011 1:29 AM
    CODKING17
  • CODKING17

um chrisman your a nub because there isn't a fee unless u wont to buy your own custom gear off mw3 website there is no free just to play this game :p

Posted: June 7, 2011 1:23 AM