Dead Island Live E3 Gameplay Demo

Posted: June 6, 2011
Dead Island Live E3 Gameplay Demo
The zombie apocalypse continues with Dead Island in this world premiere first look at the head-shot heavy multiplayer. Kevin Pereira joins Deep Silver's Vincent Kummer in this Dead Island E3 2011 gameplay demo video.

• GunMetal2012

I love this game it will be the best zombie game up to date!

Posted: December 15, 2011 9:31 AM
    GunMetal2012
  • audiotwo

Dead rising had a stupid clock and xbox graphics....This looks way better than Rising. I just hope ther are lots of dismemberment. Word

Posted: July 29, 2011 11:58 AM
    audiotwo
  • 612king

i don't see nothing bad about the game might be good

Posted: July 23, 2011 4:20 PM
    612king
  • nobody13100

Aww, poor wii owners

Posted: July 17, 2011 12:13 PM
    nobody13100
  • Spiritfire2012

September 6th, huh? Marking the date as we speak.

Posted: June 23, 2011 5:33 PM
  • switchblade102

.. i better be able to cut some throats..

Posted: June 12, 2011 4:31 PM
  • screamindemon86

this game is going to be the best zombie game yet

Posted: June 12, 2011 11:57 AM
    screamindemon86
  • chris_bboy

why cant this have splitscreen co op

Posted: June 11, 2011 11:11 AM
    chris_bboy
  • gavtarr

this looks so much better than L4D

Posted: June 10, 2011 8:32 AM
    gavtarr
  • vsperez10

I LOVE IT I JUST CANT WAIT TO GE A HOLD OF THIS....I JUST HOPE IT GIVES ME A CHALLENGE LOL

Posted: June 9, 2011 7:04 PM
  • vsperez10

Posted: June 9, 2011 6:56 PM
  • vsperez10

AWESOME I LOVE THIS I CANT WAIT FOR THIS.....I JUST HOPE IT GIVES ME A CHALLENGE....

Posted: June 9, 2011 6:54 PM
  • HighXman17

Looks CRAZY GOOD! Only question, will there be guns?

Posted: June 7, 2011 9:47 PM
    HighXman17
  • fifir

you guys make me mad i cant wait for this. this is A l4d, dead rising mix combo only thing i didnt like about dead rising was the saving (which they did better in DR2) and the mall which made me feel cluttered and it felt like there wasnt a hole lotta places to go to i for one am glad there giving us a island and its going to be FPS and the multiplayer will make it really good which will bring back my L4D team

Posted: June 7, 2011 1:12 PM
  • bethytrooper

lololol how is this a rip off Dead Rising? Oh crap, there's zombies and weapon customization that means THEY'RE EXACTLY THE SAME. There's always going to be similarities between games. There are so many games out there that it's almost impossible to be completely original. People pick out parts and aspects of other games that players enjoy and bring them to their game because it's something they've seen them like. This is a huge open world ON AN ISLAND, four player co-op, zombie game. They've taken parts of other zombie games that gamers liked, but they've forged the game into something new. You can't say this is exactly like Dead Rising when the only main similarities are weapon customization. I'm excited to see how they pull this off, it's a lot more about survival and tactics rather than killing zombies with random mall weapons in Dead Rising or smashing as many zombies as you can as fast as you can in Left 4 Dead

Posted: June 7, 2011 10:59 AM
  • Finnn

You mean "Like" Dead rising. Every zombie game ever is "Like" Dead Rising. Sure theres custom weapons and stuff to make it interesting but this is a sandbox, open world. Not Mall Or well Other mall...

Posted: June 7, 2011 8:20 AM
    Finnn
  • jasonb1983

this is a rip off of dead rising

Posted: June 7, 2011 5:41 AM