Official Prototype 2 E3 Trailer

Posted: June 5, 2011
Official Prototype 2 E3 Trailer
Heller vs Mercer the battle begins in 'Prototype 2'. The action begins now there will be blood and explosions in the streets of New York. Check out the intense gameplay in this 'Prototype 2' E3 trailer.

• metalblade88

This is great idea, loved the first game despite the graphics looking like they belonged on ps1....Again, with this trailer it looks like another great story.

But aren't these reveal trailers supposed to "Show off" the graphics? This looks again like crap...hand the game over to a company that can design something better then GTA graffics....Even the ORIGNAL Crackdown looked better then this game when it first came out and this one isn't looking any better.

I hope its a good game, but they should spend time and money on this series and make it into everything it should be...instead of a glorified GTA (Graphics)look-a-like...

Posted: June 13, 2011 8:46 AM
    metalblade88
  • forge14

the Running is faster and you can fly faster. whats not to like.

Posted: June 12, 2011 5:49 AM
    forge14
  • unknownguardian

He slices, he dices, he decapitates, he eviscerates, he disembowels, he destroys, and he could be yours for only 3 easy payments of $19.95. To order call 1-888-DESTROY to order. (Warning-Do not use to pick your nose or scratch your back. Use only as directed.)

Posted: June 6, 2011 8:20 AM
    unknownguardian
  • TeroLost

Enjoyed the first one a great deal...but not because of the battle mechanics.

I really enjoy it because of the storyline and the 'collection' of individuals to fill that 'web of intrigue' thing... With this new--and rather well trodden--path of 'I'mma kill you for revenge!' I seriously doubt I'll even give this game a second look. They've obviously changed some of the core mechanics of what the infection actually did to Alex (or at least have bent the rules so that this Heller fella is a different type of beast) just to facilitate this new plot arc.

On the off chance that the story is just as engrossing and full of twists as the first, I might pick it up at redbox or something, seeing as how I cleared the first in a matter of days--this wont merit a retail purchase.

Posted: June 6, 2011 7:58 AM
  • Connor53

It looks better than the first, that's for sure. I really hope they fix the AI. In the first game it was just terrible. I would go around an entire base pretty much flying around and no one was suspicious or anything. That was my number one problem with the first.

Posted: June 6, 2011 7:42 AM
    Connor53
  • primalfear

Nice, part 2 looks like it might be better than part 1 all we can do is keep our fingers crossed that it is.

Posted: June 5, 2011 10:01 PM
  • NerdThatisNate

Seriously, In 0:28 did I just hear the Sound Effect of a Proton Pack Turning On from Ghostbusters? I think I did. Other then that the game doesn't look bad.

Posted: June 5, 2011 9:15 PM
  • NerdThatisNate

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Why did I just hear the Proton Pack "Turn On" Sound Effect from Ghostbusters in the 0:27 of this Trailer.... other then that doesn't look bad.

Posted: June 5, 2011 9:08 PM
  • 52Fatal_Strikes

InFamous 2 what? Nah im just playin, this game is looking good ^_^ But no for real InFamous 2 what?

Posted: June 5, 2011 8:22 PM
    52Fatal_Strikes
  • 2ply

Anyone else want to see infamous vs. prototype in a fighting game?

That's what MK should have done for exclusive characters! Maybe we can make it happen for the new Soul Calibur >:D Start sending those emails people lol!

Posted: June 5, 2011 8:12 PM
    2ply
  • DroidCLH

seriously? graphics are still a weak point

Posted: June 5, 2011 8:12 PM
  • AngelsandDemons

Are those the new Lebron James shoes at :42

Posted: June 5, 2011 7:11 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • rdddd

looks nice :D

Posted: June 5, 2011 6:42 PM
    rdddd
  • voll3575

i still think id rather play as mercer cause he should also have some new abilities

Posted: June 5, 2011 6:15 PM
  • Aburame

Why does everyone want to be Inception? O.o
    But, i'll probably end up getting this. Loved the first one but I really hope that they do alot more than what I've seen so far. There is only so much you can do in NY before you get bored. I kinda hope they have a New Game+ option for those of us who completed the first one though :P

Posted: June 5, 2011 5:46 PM
    Aburame
  • kaidi610

kaidi610's comment is abusive and has been removed.

Posted: June 5, 2011 5:07 PM
    kaidi610
  • VanishedOne

All of these companies have got to stop showing trailers for their games before E3 or else they are going to run out of new things to show at the expo

Posted: June 5, 2011 4:35 PM
    VanishedOne
  • hoof_hearted4

was Heller from the first one? idr, its been awhile :P

but there wasnt much i saw that was new, blade, claws, running/flying all the same from the first one. there were some things like throwing that guy and having it activate a devastator attack. i wasnt a huge fan of the first one, so the second one has got to be good and better to make me buy it

Posted: June 5, 2011 4:19 PM