Duke Nukem Forever Demo Gameplay Video

Posted: June 3, 2011
Duke Nukem Forever Demo Gameplay Video
Duke Nukem has been waiting a long time to show you Duke Nukem: Forever. We go through the demo to show gamers what to expect from Duke Nukem. Time to stop pissing around and start kicking a**!

• SonicATL

Duke Nukem 3D was the first video game that had me lmao while playing. It was also my first FPS ever. That being said, I'm glad that Duke is making himself at home with Gearbox. Even if this game gets a 0.5/5 (is that even possible these days?), they'll make another Duke Nukem game in a couple years rather than have us wait another F-ing decade.

Posted: June 9, 2011 8:40 PM
    SonicATL
  • MildDelusions

The graphics arent THAT bad. Anyways, it looks pretty sweet, just six days left

Posted: June 8, 2011 2:21 PM
    MildDelusions
  • Peragulator

Looks like crummy DLC for Fallout 3.

Posted: June 6, 2011 4:02 AM
    Peragulator
  • Realbadman1

Been waiting a long time.. Finally the wait is almost over..

Posted: June 5, 2011 3:10 PM
    Realbadman1
  • Cooldud21

Was 4:48 really necessary? O.o

Posted: June 5, 2011 11:56 AM
  • BoydofZINJ

Okay reality check people. When The original Duke came out, it was not ground breaking. It did make fun of the typical RPG and action hero. The game itself was.... bleh. STILL FUN, but nothing that people would be claiming was the best ever. This is a true sequel. Hail to the KING. Long live the DUKE and after 12 effin years....

Posted: June 5, 2011 8:51 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • timexbomb

cant wait for it. i have it on pre oder. brings back old memories

Posted: June 4, 2011 9:34 PM
  • 4x3l

whats up with people liking their own comments? anyways this game looks fun as hell man. I love how everybody bashes it because apparently its another generic shooter. As if somehow that makes them cool. I love my rpgs, puzzle games, fighting games and my platform games but i also love my shooters. The only reason i could see someone bashing a genre its because they suck at it. But then again it wouldn't be fun if everybody had the same taste.

Posted: June 4, 2011 8:00 PM
  • Draconiangem

I love the fact that who ever was playing this demo wrote "G4" on the board and then punched the dead body in the crotch!

Posted: June 4, 2011 5:59 PM
    Draconiangem
  • Milkman262

This is the old demo from pax, I know they told you it would be new game play but they lied. sooooo stop bashing a OLD DEMO

Posted: June 4, 2011 5:01 PM
    Milkman262
  • automattic

This game looks AMAZINGly bad. Really, it baffles me how terrible this looks.

Posted: June 4, 2011 4:41 PM
  • camaro72toy

I'm not impressed with the graphics. When you play, look at the ground, it's blurry! They seemed to have N64'ed everything out, making almost all backround stuff blurry as hell. What's up with that?

Posted: June 4, 2011 9:24 AM
    camaro72toy
  • crocodilius

he gets a jlowbob from the olson twins, its pretty gg.

Posted: June 4, 2011 4:49 AM
    crocodilius
  • mildpooptastic

What happened to the blood guts and gore? Wow Duke nukem should be violent not a pg-13 game sure it has boobs but who cares I remember blasting aliens them bleeding to death the blood sprays on the wall and then a puddle of blood appears and when you step in the blood it makes bloody foot prints!

What happened to that! I mean sure you can add a no blood for people who do not like it, but come on why remove that!

I guess I will not buy this game. Which makes me sad real sad.

Posted: June 4, 2011 2:04 AM
    mildpooptastic
  • P1rate

well...I already played HL2 and this game looks not too much different. Granted it is a demo but with its fast approaching release date I'm just not impressed by what I've seen to even care for this game. I don't believe it brings anything new or unique to the fps genre.

Posted: June 3, 2011 11:24 PM
    P1rate
  • austin43

Am I the only one who thinks this game looks like garbage?

Posted: June 3, 2011 11:06 PM
    austin43
  • NickhatesAlabama

DRIVE!

Posted: June 3, 2011 8:05 PM
    NickhatesAlabama
  • Nerdi_Master

I wasn't too impressed with the demo personally. The controls were fine, and it had a decent amount of action, but the Halo-like health regeneration and duck and cover combat just felt weird and not Duke-like. That and the fact that you could only carry 2 weapons at once kinda ruined it for me. Duke is a one man arsenal, he should be able to carry all of the weapons in the game at once. Granted it's only a demo so this might just be a teaser for the final game, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. I just don't want a Halo or Borderlands clone.

Posted: June 3, 2011 8:04 PM
    Nerdi_Master
  • Soalreaper90

while it not be a bad thing it looks like they abandoned the 90s health pack system. it will make the game more accessible but i think some fans might get pissed. i for one am happy about this

Posted: June 3, 2011 7:34 PM
    Soalreaper90
  • burntice619

Duke: "A crowbar would come in handy right about now." Haha, a Half Life reference!

Posted: June 3, 2011 7:26 PM