Konami E3 2011 Press Conference

Posted: June 2, 2011
Konami E3 2011 Press Conference
Here's the full version of Konami's E3 2011 Press Conference, including news on the Metal Gear franchise, a look at the world of Hideo Kojima, some new Silent Hill news, and the return of the Contra franchise!

• killzone3127

wll icant wat for e3 2012

Posted: March 1, 2012 10:18 AM
    killzone3127
  • montezuma03

I've been a Konami fan since the 1980's, man o' man.... I'm over 33yrs old 'n shot OUT!!!

Posted: February 29, 2012 1:21 PM
  • FroGerMARINE

Cant wate for COD.MW2 it is going to me the best one ever

Posted: June 12, 2011 5:31 PM
    FroGerMARINE
  • johngl71

Would like to have seen a remake of Snatcher and Policenauts or even the posibility of Snatcher 2.

Posted: June 8, 2011 7:05 AM
    johngl71
  • SolidBeezy

That'd be pretty sweet if the game he was working on let us play as Liquid during his time with the British military.

Posted: June 7, 2011 6:02 PM
    SolidBeezy
  • mANiaC_fms

JEHUTY IN 1080P

Posted: June 6, 2011 4:55 PM
  • Arrohon

He's doing a great job considering english has to be his 2nd language if not 3rd or so on. However; I have to laugh when he says PC. The accent just makes it hilarious!

Posted: June 6, 2011 4:05 PM
    Arrohon
  • juskingme

is it just me..or does this guy look like he is going to kill me...he staring at me threw my computer with his souless eyes

Posted: June 6, 2011 3:11 PM
    juskingme
  • dangerousjo44

im about yo fall asleep show something more interesting already ive already played snake eater years ago

Posted: June 6, 2011 2:44 PM
    dangerousjo44
  • mrfox0707

Nice to get another look at the new silent hill game. I really hope it's a good one this time around. The last one was garbage. Also getting a sneak peak at the new SH film was also cool. It looks like it going to be a good one.

Posted: June 6, 2011 7:58 AM
    mrfox0707
  • RCaries

I'm excited to see how Contra will look and play. I just hope we'll see it run at E3 as one of big announcements. Also hoping konami will go multiplatfom. Silent hill and Never Dead looks amazing

Posted: June 6, 2011 1:14 AM
  • t3e

Hmmm. I wonder if the mgs collection is just a straight port like GOW or have they been rebuilt? Because I'm all for playing them again, but I would LOVE to play mgs2 with real camera control. If that is included, I'm all in.

Posted: June 5, 2011 8:47 PM
  • Elliott_Ness

I am excited for the fox engine it looks amazing that's about it, mainly because would like to develop a game with it *can t a man dream*, however I do not understand the transfarring thing. It seems like if I have to buy two discs for the same game, one for the console and another for the handheld. If so, this presentation has convinced me that developers and publishers agree that games are velben goods or are rather inelastic thus they have no concern for the consumer. I understand there are development costs, shareholders etc. but to whom is transfarring targeted at?

I think most gamers would not want to spend twice for the luxury playing the same title on the go. This transfarring initiative seem to be disconnect from the average gamer and geared toward the gaming elitist who have the time and can afford these expensive products and initiatives.

Peripherals make sense when they truly enhance or bring added depth to game play e.g. the dance mat or the rock band instruments, therefore the average gamer will save to get it.

When things are gimmicky or have no real support, they just seem like ideas that were focused mainly on the novelty and technicality of it and not on the practicality and usefulness.

Posted: June 5, 2011 3:02 PM
    Elliott_Ness
  • jhorner13

There is no such thing as a "First Annual"

Just sayin...

Posted: June 5, 2011 1:03 PM
  • ratrix

I want to see a new awesome Gradius with great music like the super nintendo one...but only better!!!

Posted: June 5, 2011 3:17 AM
    ratrix
  • LegionaireB

I find it a bit annoying that Kojima was treating this whole Transfarring thing like it was a new idea. 'Play console games on a handheld' has been an idea ever since the Game Boy came out. Kojima's just finally doing it.

Posted: June 4, 2011 8:53 PM
    LegionaireB
  • blizz83

IT's funny that people forget that MGS2 & MGS3 where both on the original Xbox system.

Posted: June 4, 2011 3:24 AM
    blizz83
  • Tsuiyo

Wait...Konami did their press conference already?

I guess G4's coverage doesn't start when E3 starts then.

Posted: June 3, 2011 9:28 PM
    Tsuiyo
  • kokiriboy99

"Uh! I will kill you if you touch any of my stuff. Like this!"

Posted: June 3, 2011 8:06 PM