Alice: Madness Returns "Wonderland" Gameplay Video

Posted: June 2, 2011
Alice: Madness Returns "Wonderland" Gameplay Video
Are you gamers excited for Alice: Madness Returns? Enter American McGee's Wonderland and see Alice explore the odd world. Platform jumping and enemy slaying await you in this gameplay video.

• randomamber

Watching this, I am reminded of Zelda: Windwaker

Posted: June 3, 2011 10:44 AM
    randomamber
  • barley12

I am really excited this game it looks incredibly polished and exciting. I'm so glad the breath of fresh air will be back again because quite honestly I am tired of breathing boring, overused air.

Posted: June 3, 2011 8:14 AM
    barley12
  • ele5ment

I remember when the first American McGee's Alice came out it was an amazingly fresh way to look at a game. This looks no different. I really enjoy the seeing the improvements that were made over the original. However it seems that the art style was kept true. Definitely can't wait for this one.

Posted: June 3, 2011 5:59 AM
  • IntelliMoo

Want Want Want!!

Posted: June 3, 2011 5:27 AM
    IntelliMoo
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

I love the gameplay for this, as well as SpicyHorse's twisted take on the world of Alice In Wonderland. I can't speak to the people who have nostalgia for this because the original was before my time, but I can't wait to play this game. Here's me hoping after my birthday (June 10th) I have money to get this.

Posted: June 3, 2011 4:20 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • sy_cred

Oh wow this looks so good. Yeah who says games aren't art. This looks so great if only the wait weren't so long. Already reminds me of the first. Man just a little longer I guess. I don't think I will be able to go so fast like that through the levels. Want to take the time to look around. Atleast we get our trusty friend stab stab stab. hahaha

Posted: June 2, 2011 9:19 PM
    sy_cred
  • mvanish

This is starting to look like a twisted and enthralling zelda or something.

Posted: June 2, 2011 6:56 PM
    mvanish
  • wolfman2010

I miss games that look this original... I know it's based off of Lewis Carrol books, but still. The last time I saw a game this original may very well have been Psychonauts or Brutal Legend by Doublefine Corp. (Both are AWESOME)

Posted: June 2, 2011 5:05 PM