Feedback -- E3 2011 Predictions & StarCraft 2: Heart of Swarm

Posted: June 1, 2011
Feedback -- E3 2011 Predictions & StarCraft 2: Heart of Swarm
In this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler and the G4tv.com crew try to predict the distant future of E3 2011 and the games that will be announce. In addition, we discuss about Blizzard's StarCraft 2: Heart of Swarm to give our preview on it.

• Preyer

Can someone please tell me the attraction to Nathan Drake, he just seems so cliche to me?

They seemed pretty negative about E3 I hope it turns out better than they predict.

Posted: June 6, 2011 5:19 AM
    Preyer
  • suryu

i will always get a nintindo console be cause all my previous nintend do sysems work ps2 don't work dream cast don't work never had and xbox but the new one bearly works thats why i don't need to buy classics cause if the original works why buy the game 100 times but other than that i can't wait for E3 and sony wasn't my first choice i just choose them cause i help the underdog lol and the xbox have nothing to offer me seriously and yes it does do everything not great but good enought to keep me entertained go sony and it was xbox that hacked sony lol jk

Posted: June 6, 2011 2:01 AM
    suryu
  • suryu

Posted: June 6, 2011 1:58 AM
    suryu
  • D_Hubbard_OH

Just going to say, I like that RPG's are becoming faster paced as well but at the same time how about a game that lets me try and draw an enemy out, I want to run into a room of 12 guys kill 2 feign a retreat and have some fun with traps. Like the closest thing i've seen to this is Rage and it's an FPS. P.S. Bioware, love your games, but faster pace does not mean button masher *cough dragon age II cough*

Posted: June 5, 2011 9:42 PM
    D_Hubbard_OH
  • Draco1919

battlefield 3

Posted: June 5, 2011 6:45 PM
    Draco1919
  • RapMasterD2004

1st full Feedback I've watched. Really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the Feedback during E3.

Posted: June 5, 2011 6:43 PM
  • The80sGuy

Awesome show! E3 always seems to bring the best out of Feedback. Really looking forward to the live shows on T.V. next week, Even thou they kill it with commercials.

Posted: June 4, 2011 8:44 AM
    The80sGuy
  • ChoKeller

It's good to see Morgan on Feedback, i hope She comes on a little more often. Congratulations Morgan on your awesome 10 years, love watching and the hard work rthat you do so well. Don't ever go away the world needs you to an example of a ture female gamer and journalist to the industry. And good luck to you, Adam and everyone else during the week of E3.

Posted: June 4, 2011 7:52 AM
    ChoKeller
  • bryanZ17

Star Wars Battlefront 3!!!!!

Biggest game rumored.

Posted: June 4, 2011 6:28 AM
    bryanZ17
  • CareyGrant

How about instead of cramming everything full of multiplayer, game designers could make games difficult again, games you can't finish in a day (for $60) or even an afternoon.

Growing up in the NES/SNES generation I remember spending days and even weeks on games (Mario, Metroid, Kid Icarus, etc. etc.), some of which I could never beat, but I kept at it.

Multiplayer is the crutch to replace the difficulty we've lost in games, in no small part due to design and the FAQ/Walkthroughs on the web.

Posted: June 4, 2011 12:01 AM
    CareyGrant
  • CareyGrant

Pardon me, Adam, but how does paying for XBL prevent a PSN-type debacle? Please, please, please explain how paying for your console to connect to MS online services keeps people from hacking XBL?

Posted: June 3, 2011 8:58 PM
    CareyGrant
  • C4ptainAw3some

Speaking of Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones, maybe all book movies/tv shows need is Sean Bean. I mean he is pretty awesome!

Posted: June 3, 2011 1:41 PM
    C4ptainAw3some
  • Bi-PolarBear

Dean Martin dvd case? WTF does that have to do with E3?

Posted: June 3, 2011 12:00 PM
    Bi-PolarBear
  • wiimottotheface

was a sucker for talladega nights and my ps3 broke first day wires melted from me destroying first resistance campaign first ps3 break in north america and im proud

Posted: June 2, 2011 10:37 PM
    wiimottotheface
  • MrDinosaur

Why do video game journalists always long for that Milo game when talking about the Kinect?
    It's a game where you hang out with some little British boy down by a river.
    That's insanely boring.

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:50 PM
    MrDinosaur
  • BigMacMartinez

no kingdom hearts 3 rumors?

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:14 PM
    BigMacMartinez
  • Poopfish

Has everyone forgotten about 3D using head tracking? Kinect could totally do that, but no one ever seems to mention it.

Posted: June 2, 2011 4:40 PM
  • balss248

oh man, do i see some duke nukem shirts on adam?

Posted: June 2, 2011 3:12 PM
    balss248
  • rocky1007

Hey Feedback! Why is G4 so prejudiced against MS that you don't show their press conference live again this year. You will show it on the computer but not on the TV even though you show both Sony's and Nintendo's full press conferences with pre and post shows for both. All MS gets is a lousy link and I will watch it from a real gaming sight like IGN. Don't say you play fair because you don't and this proves it. I am no longer going to watch G4 because you are untrustworthy and Adam is too selfserving.

Posted: June 2, 2011 2:43 PM
    rocky1007
  • Snuffaluffagus

will you be posting the press confrences online because as a direct tv member i don't get you guys :(

Posted: June 2, 2011 1:26 PM