Call of Duty Elite "Legend Of Karl" Trailer

Posted: May 31, 2011
Call of Duty Elite "Legend Of Karl" Trailer

• McEddy

I think you are all wromg, this is perfect for a COD fan. Great video promo!

Posted: July 16, 2011 3:50 PM
    McEddy
  • enjoythegame84

love the video nice they need to make more funny ones :)

Posted: July 15, 2011 8:33 PM
  • hiro_protagonist

this video is hilarious, can't wait for MW3

Posted: June 16, 2011 6:44 PM
    hiro_protagonist
  • mpost

Battlefield 3.....enough said

Posted: June 5, 2011 5:26 PM
    mpost
  • dragon_ct2001

I think we should wait to see what it is that the subscription is for before we judge harshly. For all we know the stats and clan and friends features may be free and all the other competition and prizes stuff is the subscription fee. The only thing i am willing to hack more money for is the ability to play on a 18 and over matchmaking i am tired of getting trash talked by 10 year olds who give out ridiculous racist comments. Is bad when is a grown up worst when it is a prepubescent boy.

Posted: June 5, 2011 6:18 AM
  • grizz88

Bungie already did this crap...oh and its free...

Posted: June 4, 2011 6:51 AM
    grizz88
  • johnspimpin503

im not paying for this crap

Posted: June 1, 2011 9:55 PM
    johnspimpin503
  • psbox362

Soooo, it's the COD version of Bungie network, except that you pay for it?

Posted: June 1, 2011 5:50 PM
    psbox362
  • MT_Obsidian

That was a cool video. He did a great job with that announcement. :)

However, I have only this to say to Activision and COD and whatnot: Please, please stop.

Please stop making a bunch of different versions of the same game and force us to pay $60 a pop just to stay on top of things. Don't get me wrong-- your game is amazing! I thoroughly enjoy playing it! Just please... I can't take anymore methods of getting money from people. I don't know how you have convinced everyone that a game with a rather terrible storyline (I'm looking at you, Black Ops) and basically the exact same multiplayer as the last installment is so much better, but somehow you manage to do so. It's like COD: Modern Warfare has just gotten two costume changes at the price of a whole new game a piece.

But please, stop making ways for people to pay you. We have already payed enough, haven't we? Some of us have bought every single game that you have produced, which probably adds up to well over $500... Even if we haven't, we've probably spent at least $100. And now we can pay you monthly for something that can also be done with Facebook, getting to know people, and a little personal bookkeeping? Why, Call Of Duty... Why do you do this? Please stop and just let us enjoy your wonderful games and also enjoy a non-drained bank account.

Posted: June 1, 2011 4:47 PM
    MT_Obsidian
  • ajy41290

Just another thing for retards to blabble about...

"UGH! I've got BLAH BLAH BLAH on ELITE and I have Blah Blah KD Ratio! AND Prestige BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Just another activity to add to the list for all of those 28 year old fanboys living in their parents basements....

Posted: June 1, 2011 12:34 PM
    ajy41290
  • Scarfo

...so basically COD is charging a monthly fee for something ALL FPS's been offering for free? To say this don't excite me, is a gross understatment. This is "nickle and dimein" gamers on the highest level. I can understand if it's offering exclusive MAPS and PERKS...but to just offer game stats, and a snazzy matchmaking community, is just LAME!

Posted: June 1, 2011 6:30 AM
    Scarfo
  • Goddhand

woops, wrong video

Posted: June 1, 2011 4:32 AM
    Goddhand
  • Goddhand

I seriously thought, given the trends of anti-piracy and the reviews of L.A. Noire, that Sess was going to come out bashing the online community and ranting about how Activision deserves all the money they can get. I was prepared to swear off soapboxes for a year. I am so, so grateful that didn't happen.

Teh Sess kept it low key, and he's opened my eyes a bit. There's not a ton of info on this new subscription service, and there is a chance always the chance that, hey, maybe the gaming population at large WON'T bite on added stats and the service will fail. But I will say this...if we can count on anything, its that both the gaming industry and the underground will have a strong reaction to mandatory charged content and subscription services. Don't cry for your empty wallets just yet, kids.

Posted: June 1, 2011 4:31 AM
    Goddhand
  • pound0612

That second "head shot" when he was sniping wasn't even a head shot. Another reason why CoD sucks.

Posted: May 31, 2011 11:29 PM
  • mrhavok182

i think elite is an ignorant way to get more money out of gamers and how much longer until C.O.D is an M.M.O.FPS? its only a matter of time before gamers have to spend 60$ on a game and 15$ or more a month to play it.

Posted: May 31, 2011 8:01 PM
  • obvious2me

Perfect combination of Comedy and Information. Brilliant stuff.

Posted: May 31, 2011 3:33 PM
    obvious2me
  • Dark_Kanine

I think Elite should only be used by people by Machinima, G4, Gameinformer, IGN, etc. so they can satisfy our viewing needs on youtube AND their own sites

Posted: May 31, 2011 8:18 AM