Batman: Arkham City Catwoman & Gadgets Preview

Posted: June 2, 2011
Batman: Arkham City Catwoman & Gadgets Preview
Dax Ginn, Marketing Game Manager for Rocksteady delves into gameplay features for Batman: Arkham City, including the ability to play as Catwoman and gadget functions. Learn how Rocksteady and Batman have improved with their asylum escape in this preview.

• Dawnell_do

This game looks so cool!

Posted: June 6, 2011 4:11 AM
    Dawnell_do
  • firecloud42

looking forward to this game...and its after PAX Prime so I'll have money to get it

Posted: June 5, 2011 12:46 AM
    firecloud42
  • SirCitadel

i would totally waterboat catwoman. never thought id say that.

Posted: June 3, 2011 12:59 AM
    SirCitadel
  • Splatch

I dont really get why they made catwoman playable, just sort of seems unnecessary. the reason he gave just doesnt work for me, who cares about indulging their dark side when you can BE BATMAN.

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:15 PM
    Splatch
  • Jacan

If they just contain half of the story, action and feel of the first game this one will me epic.

EPIC game and a sure contender for the game of the year.

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:07 PM
    Jacan
  • whatchel

I love the 1st one. Wish they would put this much effort into a Superman game. IT could be epic if they did it right. Sigh.

Posted: June 2, 2011 1:51 PM
    whatchel
  • lataurean

I can't wait.

Posted: June 2, 2011 1:02 PM
  • Disciple_777

I'm soooo excited for this game!!! Can't wait to play it! If it's even better than Arkham Asylum this is a serious contender for Game of the Year.

Posted: June 2, 2011 10:46 AM
  • animeandmangarule

it just keeps getting better and better with this game, but the more they make me want to play the more irritated i get cause it doesn't come out till October. I guess i'll have to go play the amazing Arkham Asylum again to tie me over till then.

Posted: June 2, 2011 10:35 AM
    animeandmangarule
  • TheBRADLeyB

I didn't play AA until... Well a long time after it came out. And really the only reason I decided to pick it up is because I was watching XPlay and they kept talking about how good it was, and OXM had always talked about how good it was and finally I just broke and decided to pick it up.

And Wow... What a good game!

So I'm pretty excited for AC. Is there any news on a LE or CE for it? I've got it pre-ordered through GameStop but I also know they only allow so many people to pre-order the LE and CEs and I don't want to get screwed.

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:51 AM
  • ninenightmares

ive said it before and ill say it again wow this year is full of blockbuster games hands down.

Posted: June 2, 2011 8:31 AM