BloodRayne: Betrayal Launch Trailer

Posted: May 26, 2011
BloodRayne: Betrayal Launch Trailer
The next chapter to the beloved vampire slasher is here. Majesco Entertainment and WayForward reveal the launch trailer for BloodRayne: Betrayal.

• renholder78

Im looking forward on this one!

Posted: August 29, 2011 6:25 PM
    renholder78
  • TLD

BLOOD RAYNE does deserve better graphics, cuz im a huge fan of Blood Rayne, I played & beat both of the PS2 versions, PLEZ come out with something better other than what u r showing 4 the trailer!!!
    CUZ THAT AINT RITE!!!

Posted: June 1, 2011 7:59 PM
  • Draconiangem

Sorry... I can't really see Rayne running around looking like a thin little teen anime girl. She's a busty killer vixen, not little manga girl! This is why "reboots" usually lame as hell.

Posted: May 30, 2011 4:33 PM
    Draconiangem
  • ITZZZ-JOSEE

Looks lame! I wish they would be working on something worthwhile other than this piece of crap! 2D BS if you ask me! And what's with the graphics?? This scooby freaking doo! Get out of here with this BS!!! Give us something made for the next gen!

Posted: May 28, 2011 11:06 PM
  • ITZZZ-JOSEE

Posted: May 28, 2011 11:05 PM
  • KulasDevorn

Disappointed it is just a rehashed Castlevania rip off side scroller. Rayne deserves better, I want Bloodrayne 3 in 1080!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 28, 2011 6:48 PM
  • Nagrom102

Wow I am really disappointed...but maybe this is a hint that a full game is coming?? Whatever, I definitely won't be buying this. I love the Castlevania games on the DS, but only once in a while, and even then I get bored of them quick. This looks no different.

Posted: May 28, 2011 11:24 AM
    Nagrom102
  • User123123

piece of s/ / t compare with previous parts

Posted: May 27, 2011 3:17 PM
    User123123
  • superFuDG3

Really???!!! After the abominations of 3 movies from Uwe Boll, you think that this would be the LAST thing Bloodrayne needs for a reboot! Looks like a bloody Facebook game!

Posted: May 27, 2011 12:55 PM
    superFuDG3
  • BaronVonWhittico

Okay, cool. It's good they went a different direction, I'm not sure a new BloodRayne title in the same vein as the others would stand out as much as a stylized platformer. And how exactly is ripping off Castlevania a bad thing?

Posted: May 27, 2011 12:46 PM
    BaronVonWhittico
  • Bi-PolarBear

really liking the art direction they went with

Posted: May 27, 2011 10:48 AM
    Bi-PolarBear
  • tortuga121

Not what I was hoping for Bloodrayne. Wasn't expecting the amime style or the old acarde 2d style either. Enjoyed the first two of the series, just thought that they would've done something bigger for her return. Like a continuation of her story like they did with Kratos in God of War.

Posted: May 27, 2011 5:46 AM
    tortuga121
  • 2ply

Not quite the return I was hoping to see.

It's kind of hard to feel excited when I had a different type of game in mind, you know a full on next-gen Blood Rayne sequel!

But I did like the art style overall, maybe a little too clean looking at times, and the combat animations seem okay.. just didn't seem to be much variety there though.

Posted: May 27, 2011 5:19 AM
    2ply
  • Somegamer

Come on guys, it's not THAT much like Castlevania. The only things the two have in common (from what the trailer shows) is they both: 1) are 2-D sidescrolling, darkly themed, hack & slash games and 2) contain vampires. These criteria alone do not a Castlevania game make. Also, "Symphony of the Night knockoff"? Really? The trailer doesn't seem to me to show anything that remotely resembles such a well-crafted and complex game (well, complex for its era). I'm not saying that BloodRayne: Betrayal will be nothing more than a cheap cash-in on the franchise; it just won't be able to reach the level of Symphony's iconic status.

Posted: May 27, 2011 3:21 AM
    Somegamer
  • jaredthebear

I never played the old Bloodrayne games, but this looks really entertaining.

Posted: May 26, 2011 11:54 PM
    jaredthebear
  • Madav

This game definitely appeals to the nostalgia of being a classic side-scroller gamer in me.

Puzzles, platforming, a hot vampire chick like Rayne and lots of grotesque action. Where do I sign on?
    Cannot wait until the PS Store is finally back and awesome games like this are available.

Posted: May 26, 2011 11:05 PM
    Madav
  • Aaron82

FU-I love Castlevania rip-offs.
    I am definitely interested in this game.

Posted: May 26, 2011 10:19 PM
    Aaron82
  • evans0305

I'll still get it, since the animated artwork does look cool, and this is as close to a new BloodRayne game as I'll ever get anymore. Yeah, the originals weren't perfect, but I enjoyed them at that time of the first Xbox.

Posted: May 26, 2011 10:17 PM
    evans0305
  • chantler

Here is Blood Rayne game I might play. See game industry, this what you do when you have an IP that didn't work in the past.

Posted: May 26, 2011 9:42 PM
    chantler
  • mpbanks80

Wow horribly cheap Symphony of the Night knockoff, right down to how the levels look, umm couldn't they just to a regular sequal in the likes of the new castlevania, God of War, ect

Posted: May 26, 2011 9:06 PM