Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Exclusive Unboxing Video

Posted: May 26, 2011
Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath Exclusive Unboxing Video
Our own dungeon master, Kevin Kelly, gives you an exclusive unboxing look at the Dungeons & Dragons: Conquest of Nerath board game. Check out the video, the fate of empires is in your hands!

• BeanAndCheese

AWESOME

Posted: August 20, 2011 5:22 PM
    BeanAndCheese
  • Xsess

Awesome!

Posted: May 26, 2011 9:10 PM
    Xsess
  • wmasterx

G4 Making 4 hour long game gangsta.

Posted: May 26, 2011 8:48 PM
    wmasterx
  • Phiros

Dominion, 7 Wonders, Endeavor, Race for the Galaxy, Twilight Imperium(much improved by "Shattered Empire" expansion), Pandemic(even better with "On the Brink" expansion), Agricola. All great board games that you guys should check out if you haven't played them. I own BSG and Puerto Rico also.

Dominion being my favorite, its a deck-building card game that plays like a CCG but everyone drafts cards from a common pool to build their deck up over the course of the game.

Posted: May 26, 2011 11:48 AM
    Phiros
  • Mark Nolan

The end of the video is exactly how all of my board gaming adventures with friends go, too.

Posted: May 26, 2011 11:21 AM
  • DTucker

Be sure guys to watch till the end, there's a funny little skit that includes me. It's my best performance yet!

Posted: May 26, 2011 9:34 AM
    DTucker
  • 2ply

I'm not seeing any clear place for dice rolls though, in Risk we always used the oceans to roll on but those are a playing field here.

I can see many annoyed friends from pieces needing to be replaced each turn lol, unless the board is smaller than it appears, and the board doesn't get as cluttered with pieces as Risk can.

Seems like it could be interesting still.

Posted: May 26, 2011 9:27 AM