Ghost Recon Online Gameplay Preview

Posted: May 24, 2011
Ghost Recon Online Gameplay Preview
Take a look at Ubisoft's free-to-play tactical shooter for PCs, and hear from Theo Sanders, the game's creative director, about what makes it unique and awesome.

• Bobbert1911

Sketch at best.... Remember the battlefield free 2 play. LAME SAUCE..........

Posted: May 25, 2011 11:17 PM
  • marcusdjackson

maybe som day

Posted: May 25, 2011 4:27 PM
  • Manji022

I hope they get it right. And PC is the mainstream form of gaming for those of us who can afford a gaming PC. It took my tax return for me to be able to build mine and it is still not the very best. Mid range of the high end spectrum.

In any case, they will probably end up as just another F2P shooter since balance is near impossible to achieve in these games.

Posted: May 25, 2011 5:26 AM
  • Manji022

Posted: May 24, 2011 2:59 PM
  • ModernSkater

Bring on a New Rainbow Six!

Posted: May 24, 2011 1:42 PM
  • psykogunner1

Umm WTF! Ubisoft get off your lazy fat butts and give us Future Solider or RSV3!!

Posted: May 24, 2011 1:11 PM
  • morecowbell24

Is this why Future soldier has been delayed 86 times?

Posted: May 24, 2011 1:04 PM
    morecowbell24
  • miracledirt

Hopefully this isn't taking the place of the "Exclusive Beta" I was promised when I purchased Splinter Cell: Conviction. The vids for Future Soldier looked amazing.

Posted: May 24, 2011 12:30 PM
    miracledirt
  • JuicyBubble

So...what happened to Future Soldier? I'd much rather have that.

Posted: May 24, 2011 10:58 AM
    JuicyBubble
  • KJDog19

I am interested to say the least.

Posted: May 24, 2011 10:17 AM
    KJDog19
  • EKG

I don't know a single person who plays free to play shooters. We would rather buy the game and have access to all of the content from the get-go, instead of being forced to pay for it and getting nickel and dimed at every turn. That, or being asked to play for an absurd amount of time in order to unlock the weapons you want.

This is also why most free to play shooters are incredibly unbalanced.

Posted: May 24, 2011 9:44 AM
    EKG
  • JustTheBeginning

Looks cool but um, PC only? No offense to PC gamers but online shooters are only fun with friends and my friends are all based on consoles because its like it or not the mainstream form of gaming.

Posted: May 24, 2011 9:37 AM
    JustTheBeginning
  • cardinalsfan1122

Awesome I just hope my crappy laptop will be able to play it. Looks good.

Posted: May 24, 2011 9:36 AM