Resistance 3 Demo Gameplay Video

Posted: May 23, 2011
Resistance 3 Demo Gameplay Video
A decimated countryside, desperate odds, and hulking behemoths lurk in the fog-filled distance as the Chimera forces continue their assault in Resistance 3. Check out our footage of the demo, available on the Battle: Los Angeles Blu-Ray.

• lala534

oh-m-gosh. soooooo super excited to play this game. i cant wait!!!! damn chimera are so creepy. :))

Posted: July 7, 2011 6:53 PM
    lala534
  • wizardfingers

Did he die? :0
    Can't wait to play~

Posted: June 3, 2011 11:27 AM
    wizardfingers
  • An619live

This is the year of the Playstation! :)

Posted: May 29, 2011 3:51 PM
    An619live
  • DanteKira

Looks like they are going back to the original art style from the first one. The demo is also probably designed for less fps playing people and more of a teaser demo then the "Hey look at this please buy it" demo.

Posted: May 26, 2011 8:11 PM
    DanteKira
  • yeyo30

dude i just look at that guy who s name is Joseph or joe... he looks like this Australian guy who plays wolverine

Posted: May 25, 2011 5:35 AM
    yeyo30
  • ghostbody

It looks this is the year of the depressing shooter. Considering this, Dead Island (kinda), and Gears 3. I'm looking forward to it.

Posted: May 24, 2011 3:11 PM
    ghostbody
  • archangel_fighter

. . . Meh.

Posted: May 24, 2011 11:53 AM
    archangel_fighter
  • permanent_nirvana

Between this, Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3, my PS3 is going to be getting quite the workout this fall.

Posted: May 24, 2011 9:58 AM
    permanent_nirvana
  • kinghunter64

did anybody else notice how the guy playing never used the secondary fire? Bothered the hell out of me. Especially with those magnum rounds laying everywhere.
    BTW loved the way some of the Sony developers went with Suckerpunch with Infamous, NaughtyDog with Uncharted, and insomniac with Resistance, who would of known?

Posted: May 24, 2011 8:43 AM
    kinghunter64
  • greeknerd

@ Sophie Prell

The situation in Gears of War gets progressively worse as well.

OT: Looking foward to September for both Gears 3 and Resistance 3.

Posted: May 24, 2011 7:20 AM
    greeknerd
  • WraithMastah

This looks really good o.o And I don't even play resistance >.<</safety_wrapper&g t;

Posted: May 24, 2011 2:33 AM
    WraithMastah
  • WraithMastah

Posted: May 24, 2011 2:33 AM
    WraithMastah
  • filchingfeline

Looks like at the end he got das boot.

Posted: May 23, 2011 11:44 PM
    filchingfeline
  • godzillaisyourdaddy

I unfortunately have to say that this was not that interesting of a demo. The depressing imagery can only hold my attention for so long. The action was too predictable considering it was on rails the entire time. The game has improved its original mechanics and I like the weapon wheel being back, but in terms of wow factor, it was few and far between. I definitely like the Kraken corpse being there and the sheer size of the Goliath as it walked, just not enough to keep me satisfied. The Leapers are a great addition to franchise.

Posted: May 23, 2011 10:57 PM
    godzillaisyourdaddy
  • dizpenzerdown24

This game is going to turn me into an "insomniac" lol. love the fact they brought back the weapon wheel since that's what i loved in RFOM cause it made it was a break from the "Swap weapon A for weapon B" thing.

Posted: May 23, 2011 8:18 PM
    dizpenzerdown24
  • dailyartist4

they should have picked a more action-packed or suspenseful part of the game to demo. on rails = meh. from my computer screen it seems like the graphics havent changed much and that guy talking is annoying. i still have faith in the game but it still has some ways to go and if they need more time that would be fine for me because there is no way this is going to compete with battlfield 3, elder scrolls skyrim, MW3 and many others especially with this low level hype. i hope to see more of this at E3

Posted: May 23, 2011 8:17 PM
    dailyartist4
  • Wozman23

It's been a long time coming, but looks well worth the wait.

Posted: May 23, 2011 7:38 PM
    Wozman23
  • Ryupyroa

Joseph do this, Joseph do that. My god, its annoying an I'm not even playing. I hope he dies.
    Hale never took orders from anyone, he just killed everything. That's what made the first two wicked.

Posted: May 23, 2011 7:19 PM
    Ryupyroa
  • Liquid Swords

Another awesome PS3 exclusive. What else is new?

Posted: May 23, 2011 7:01 PM