The Witcher 2 with Morgan Webb

Posted: May 23, 2011
The Witcher 2 with Morgan Webb

Morgan Webb and Kevin Pereira talk about The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, the  sequel to the demon slaying RPG. Find out if this installment lives up to the first game's scandalous nudity, fun gameplay and more.

• Temudgin

this review is very bad

Posted: May 31, 2011 2:30 PM
  • BonnieBOM

Morgan Webb is so hott!!!!! i know nothing to do with the game just needed to be said. =)

Posted: May 28, 2011 3:02 PM
  • UK_John

Shallow review of a deep game. Sorry, doesn't work for me, in fact it insults the game I feel.

Posted: May 25, 2011 11:25 AM
    UK_John
  • schramalam

Sooo... can we just clone Morgan and have said clones replace Candace, Sara?

Posted: May 24, 2011 10:30 PM
    schramalam
  • Jordan_160

For those of you who've played it, how many hours of gameplay did you get out of it? BE HONEST!

Posted: May 24, 2011 2:11 PM
    Jordan_160
  • RPG-fan

I hope this game never comes to the consoles, as they already have too many exclusives. You got L.A. Noire only on the consles and inFamous coming to the PS3 only. You console fanboys are spoiled.

Posted: May 24, 2011 9:20 AM
    RPG-fan
  • AFistfulOfGroovy

Just to let people with ATI Radeon cards know DO NOT BUY THIS GAME YET. A lot of people (including me) are having Big Problems with it. I have an Asus Essentio CG1330 Plenty capable of playing this game but I get 5-10 FPS. Its horrible I was really looking forward to this game (Was) Caytalyst is working on a fix, but I do not have my hopes up on that. So Again if you have ATI Radeon card wait to see if the hotfix their working on even works or not.

Posted: May 24, 2011 8:50 AM
    AFistfulOfGroovy
  • twbsoldier

please bring it to PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 24, 2011 7:49 AM
  • gtosullivan117

My computer sucks. Please let this come out on the consoles!!

Posted: May 24, 2011 5:26 AM
    gtosullivan117
  • Trace_SL

Too much focus on the sex, the game play, graphics, story and sub-plots are fantastic in the Witcher 2!

Posted: May 24, 2011 3:38 AM
  • Dexter111

So I guess I'm one of the 3 people that play it with the X360 Controller on my TV like I do with a lot of games that seem better that way (largely platformers and Action-RPGs... NOT Shooters) :/

Posted: May 24, 2011 1:30 AM
    Dexter111
  • filchingfeline

Damn 5/5 even with the warts? I'll take it! xoxo.

Posted: May 23, 2011 7:14 PM
    filchingfeline
  • RPG-fan

Kevin is the horniest man in G4. LOL. Great video review, I hope we can see the written review soon. Either way, there's a new king of RPGs now, Bioware needs to go back to the drawing board.

Posted: May 23, 2011 7:04 PM
    RPG-fan
  • SapperD

Not the best RPG I've played, but I got every cent worth of the $45 I spent on it. I expect to go through it at least once more too, very much worth the money.

Posted: May 23, 2011 6:14 PM