Soul Calibur 5 Debut Trailer

Posted: May 11, 2011
Soul Calibur 5 Debut Trailer
Namco Bandai presents the next installment of the Soulcalibur franchise. Check out the cinematic debut trailer for Soul Calibur 5.

• ss2gohan

Go Night Terror!!!! Please make him playable for this game! I don't want to have to use a cheat device.

Posted: June 3, 2011 1:27 PM
    ss2gohan
  • ss2gohan

I would really want them to make night terra from soul calibur 3 playable without a cheat device because he is an awesome character. He's the only reason play soul calibur three. I use with a cheat device.

Posted: June 2, 2011 2:05 PM
    ss2gohan
  • Spartan2Hire

Better still have Talim in the game.

Posted: May 30, 2011 5:59 PM
    Spartan2Hire
  • rWeso3

Can't wait for this. Gabe, if you read this... it's on pookie.

Posted: May 19, 2011 5:48 AM
    rWeso3
  • trunightmare87

ok looks nice but that new kid is going to make me and my nightmare mad. looks like he fights like sophaita.....reminds me of the good old days.

Posted: May 18, 2011 10:55 PM
    trunightmare87
  • Gameprototype

nice

Posted: May 14, 2011 11:05 AM
  • swooshbear

im gonna troll namco banais bold if they mess this up

Posted: May 14, 2011 8:40 AM
  • vladimirgamercebu

please make elements in CREATE A CHARACTER: items to create an APACHE INDIAN WARRIOR, or better yet, make that kind of character in the story! History tells us that apache indian warriors were some of the all-time fiercest warriors! I am from Southeast Asia, but i am very astonished about the ferocity of indians.

Posted: May 12, 2011 10:47 PM
    vladimirgamercebu
  • rampon

and they're going to invent a plot device that prevents the old cast from aging, probably something to do with soul edge fragments. or old kilik still is gonna woop all kinds of _ and grow a fu man chu!

Posted: May 12, 2011 8:53 PM
    rampon
  • Zombie999

This is the moment i have been waiting for. i thought for a while the series was over. glad to hear of the new game. i look forward to this new installment.

Posted: May 12, 2011 2:11 PM
    Zombie999
  • jce12987

I bet a bunch of the main characters all had sex and made babies then got them to have their disciplines.

Posted: May 12, 2011 1:11 PM
    jce12987
  • Zack_Fair

lol this is a joke. I'm not really interested, jumping 17 years in time almost seems like they're trying to sweep their brilliant Star Wars cross over under the rug. Siegfried Vs Nightmare felt like the penultimate battle on the stage of history. Maybe I'm wrong, but oh boy, Sophitia's son? Not interested. Also worried that they say there's emphasis on short swords, does that mean Siegfried won't be using his trusty weapon? Or no Kilik? I wonder if they'll try to "reinvent" everything in this game. I certainly hope not, but color me uninterested so far Bandai. Do better.

Posted: May 12, 2011 12:38 PM
    Zack_Fair
  • GEMINISAINT

I wish Mortal Kombat would do the same instead of using real people, I enjoyed the new Mortal Kombats story mode better than the live action movies

Posted: May 12, 2011 9:59 AM
  • G4maniac14

sooo excited for this!

Posted: May 12, 2011 4:59 AM
    G4maniac14
  • vladimirgamercebu

i hope they widen the range of warriors. the producers seem to have forgotten icons like an APACHE INDIAN, an AZTEC WARRIOR, a Kali-wielding Filipino native fighter, a CRUSADER, a kris-wielding MOSLEM WARRIOR, a sai-wielding japanese lady warrior, a bald shaolin warrior...c'mon guys -- u forgot them!

and why is it, may i ask, that the producers seem to be so unable to make an oriental-looking eyes!?! even the eyes of their japanese and chinese characters look like those of caucasian?

polish more.

Posted: May 12, 2011 3:00 AM
    vladimirgamercebu
  • InnerRise

Oh mmmy god this is embarassing.

Posted: May 11, 2011 11:36 PM
    InnerRise
  • UNrealx007

NIGHTMARE!!!!

Posted: May 11, 2011 10:22 PM
    UNrealx007
  • RudedogBJ

I read SCV and thought of starcraft.

Posted: May 11, 2011 9:59 PM
    RudedogBJ
  • billyz90

SoulCalibur IV's character creation remains my all-time favorite out of any game out there. If they expand on that to allow changes in height and allow for greater variety in body and face design, I will never put it down.

Posted: May 11, 2011 9:49 PM
    billyz90
  • kapassikey

please god, please have them include Yuri Lowell or some other tales characters in the game. thats all i want and it'll be really awesome

Posted: May 11, 2011 9:27 PM