L.A. Noire Launch Trailer

Posted: May 11, 2011
L.A. Noire Launch Trailer
Rockstar Games presents the intense action drama of LA in this launch trailer for L.A. Noire coming out on May 17, 2011.

• reira69

Already playing it and having LOTS of Fun! ^_^

Posted: May 22, 2011 7:48 PM
    reira69
  • kingdomkey33

sooooo excited to play this woot!!! :D

Posted: May 16, 2011 11:35 AM
    kingdomkey33
  • biggamer25007(=

i can't wait for this game to come out

Posted: May 15, 2011 11:59 PM
    biggamer25007(%3d
  • socomj

this game is going to rock

Posted: May 12, 2011 5:14 PM
    socomj
  • mitchthestitch

I'm cautious of this game so far. I don't like GTA game but loved Bully and Red Dead. I want Rockstar to keep making games with the improved shooting system like in Red Dead. I really hope the game play is more like Heavy Rain because the story in that game was amazing and the dicission mechanics were awesome. I think that would work well in a game like this.

Posted: May 12, 2011 9:59 AM
    mitchthestitch
  • InnerRise

This right here is how much people care about this game. Lulz. This is sad. And doesn't bode well for this game's future.

You failed Rockstar.

This will be your punishment for Red Dead Retardation.

Mmmkay?

Posted: May 11, 2011 11:20 PM
    InnerRise
  • 4theloveofgames

i like

Posted: May 11, 2011 9:15 PM
    4theloveofgames
  • RiseUp44

yea i traded in Homefront and Socom 4 toward the fifty dollar credit deal so only payed ten n tax..good deal...i really hope that the game isnt hyped like homefront and Socom 4 then blows like they do..i dont think it will tho Red Dead Redemption was my favorite game of all time..rockstar games rock i cant wait, i put my money on it being sweet..i bet that psn is back up before this game launches because of how much it advertised on ps3 lately

Posted: May 11, 2011 9:15 PM
  • 4theloveofgames

looks really good

Posted: May 11, 2011 8:00 PM
    4theloveofgames
  • mrjustic70

my life it has meaning to keep living

Posted: May 11, 2011 5:38 PM
  • herley79

L.A NOIRE IS NOT A GAME TO WASTE MONEY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Posted: May 11, 2011 4:28 PM
    herley79
  • herley79

i am not going to wast my money on this game
    please NOBODY get this game it is going to be a waste ............

Posted: May 11, 2011 4:27 PM
    herley79
  • herley79

i think think this game is not going to do very well......???????????????????
    i think it will rate a 1 or a 2 .......

Posted: May 11, 2011 4:25 PM
    herley79
  • Smasher122

L.A. Noire = DUH WINNING!

Posted: May 11, 2011 2:44 PM
    Smasher122
  • chroniculus420

games cutscences look cool and all but i havent seen any actual gameplay yet :(

Posted: May 11, 2011 1:11 PM
  • tjmac510

This is probably going to be my personal GOTY. I'm a sucker for detective games and Film Noir and am a big fan of Rockstars so this game seems made for me

Posted: May 11, 2011 1:04 PM
    tjmac510
  • LeslieLu

Been following this one for awhile and it just keeps looking sweeter and sweeter. Between the new video the short stories and the badge pursuit sweepstakes they really are feeding the hype!!!

Posted: May 11, 2011 12:42 PM
    LeslieLu
  • Xxblink7

holey nizzle! i don't care that the ps3 network is down i have i gwakemoley ton of a crimes to solve! xbox360 users ya with me??

Posted: May 11, 2011 12:39 PM
    Xxblink7
  • nikkizerocool

YEAH!

Posted: May 11, 2011 12:37 PM
  • EarstotheGround

Rockstar has a fine track record for beautifully rendered, immersive open world games - but with the bar set so high (IMO) after Red Dead Redemption, I hope this game lives up to the hype.

- Setting: 1950s LA
    Known for its crime and the golden age of cinema, hollywood glitz and glamour - will gamers be given the option to play good cop as well as bad cop? through some sort of a morality/honor system

- Gameplay - Linear or truly open world
    What kind of interesting side missions will a cop have? Screw saving a kitten from a tree - BORING! and collecting newspaper scraps and Playboy covers (a la MAFIA II) just dont cut it. Can we go shake down informers? or bed Marilyn Monroe?

This game reminds me of a return to the puzzle / investigative games of old like Leisure Suit Larry - just hope its as much fun.

Waiting for a detailed review G4.

Posted: May 11, 2011 12:14 PM