The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Gameplay Preview

Posted: May 2, 2011
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Gameplay Preview
Adam Sessler previews The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim with Bethesda Game Dir. Todd Howard, including glimpses at game's new look, story, icy mountain location, Creation engine, and how you can benefit from giving birth on its 11/11/11 release date.

• n8satt22

Hate Sessler, he stammers and yammers otrying to read a teleprompter, let alone thinking in an interview. Let another chick take his spot and go on with Morgan Webb, she's getting a little thick in the midsection anyway.

Posted: June 17, 2011 10:13 AM
  • dirk14

this looks way better than oblivion, CANT WAIT!

Posted: May 26, 2011 6:24 AM
    dirk14
  • xRAINx

well better start stocking up on supplies and put a toilet in my lazy boy because on 11-11-11 im not moving for anything other than basic nesistys lol

Posted: May 5, 2011 12:15 PM
    xRAINx
  • chrisisxx

Welp, looks like its time to start working on that baby :D

Posted: May 5, 2011 12:10 AM
  • CamWoad

Wow. I was expecting something new. You put Gameplay in the title, so obviously i thought i was gonna see some gameplay. Turns out to be the exact same stuff that was shown in the trailer. Waste of time

Posted: May 4, 2011 3:16 PM
    CamWoad
  • lshoop91

I am patiently awaiting this game, I have made a vow not to shave till I have it in my hands.

Posted: May 4, 2011 8:40 AM
  • Madbagofhorses

Boner jam 2011! Going to happen on 11/11/11. This game will best sex itself!

Posted: May 4, 2011 7:33 AM
    Madbagofhorses
  • JROD0823

And yet another occasion where Sessler shows his bias against PS3 by not only mentioning it last, but by stammering over the name like it was something he almost forgot, what a douche.

Posted: May 3, 2011 10:29 PM
    JROD0823
  • msaama@hotmail.comMIRANDAS57

ITS A GRATE GAME AND VERY-INTENCE.-BY.

Posted: May 3, 2011 10:24 PM
  • msaama@hotmail.comMIRANDAS57

ITS A GRATE GAME.BY.

Posted: May 3, 2011 10:21 PM
  • Spybreak

Well initially disappointed but in the end enjoyable once more. Still I was expecting gameplay since you know that's in the title.

Posted: May 3, 2011 8:14 PM
    Spybreak
  • AcidicRegent0

I LOVE YOU UMBRA!!!

Posted: May 3, 2011 7:19 PM
    AcidicRegent0
  • Chuck Finley

I love G4, but you flew down to UTAH for a 3 minute video? Really? Maybe a bit longer/more in depth?

Posted: May 3, 2011 5:46 PM
    Chuck+Finley
  • jbones220

I need 2 see actual gameplay and not the recycled trailer. Getting a lil annoying when they say new video and its the same thing. Don't get me wrong I love the trailer but please the next time u say "new video" please have some new footage.

Posted: May 3, 2011 3:34 PM
    jbones220
  • Kleins92

i wish g4tv.com would stop linking me to this video, this is probably the least interesting one of all of them on the web.

Posted: May 3, 2011 3:25 PM
    Kleins92
  • 2ply

The only way this video is different from the last, is the mention of the 'name your kid' contest and that it seems to be editted for TV.

Also added in some X-play-ish background music and commentary, this clip must have been or is going to be on the show.

Posted: May 3, 2011 11:26 AM
    2ply
  • 2ply

What the.. why in the hell would Bethesda have a contest to name someone's child, after a game character/race no one has any connection with yet nonetheless.

I kind of find that messed up on Bethesda's part.

It's one thing to have someone name a child after something a parent cherishes, that is pretty common, and i'm sure the makers take a lot of pride in that, but it is another for a company to basically bribe someone with no real opinion of something (since they've yet to play it, and probably won't get to until close to a year later) into doing it.

It just seems a bit presumptious to me.

But atleast if someone does actually manage to take free stuff over their child's well-being (can't see any Mother agreeing to this), it's only like $100 to change first names lol.

But try explaining that one to the kid lol, "uh yeah.. you are instantly labeled a nerd and get picked on every day because I just wanted free stuff".

I'm sure that would go over well, just hope you like having your child hate you even more than normal :P

Posted: May 3, 2011 11:20 AM
    2ply
  • grindhousecinema

WAIT! Did anyone else catch that part at the very end about The Elder Scrolls being "rebooted" on the next console cycle?

Posted: May 3, 2011 10:00 AM
  • Amrehlu

Man, why WOULDN'T you name your kid that, it's a great name. Add the frees stuff on top of it and it ALMOST makes up for ruining your life by having a kid.

Posted: May 3, 2011 7:23 AM
  • rampon

if someone did name their child that, it would not be the soul of a dragon they have, it would be that of a mosquito.

Posted: May 2, 2011 11:41 PM