Resident Evil 15th Anniversary: X-Play Staff Memories

Posted: April 26, 2011
Resident Evil 15th Anniversary: X-Play Staff Memories
15 years of Resident Evil, 15 years of memories. Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, Blair Herter, and the rest of the X-Play staff reveal their own favorite personal recollections of trying to survive in Raccoon City.

• umainebearman

"It was like a horror movie come to life" but it was a video game. G4 you don't actually pay that guy do you?

Posted: March 26, 2012 1:39 PM
    umainebearman
  • Alien_Number_Six

In Resident Evil 3 when Nemesis jumped through a window in the Police Station I almost peed myself.

Posted: October 17, 2011 11:30 AM
    Alien_Number_Six
  • joshy676

My favorite RE moment was the true ending to RE3: Jill picks up that magnum and blasts away what's left of Nemesis (and utters the best line from any PS1-era RE title, "You want STARS? I'll give you STARS"), then finds Carlos and they signal a chopper...

...And it's Barry flying the chopper.

Posted: September 23, 2011 11:33 AM
  • Silver Back Grip 48

MY Favor Resident Evil 2 was i got scare when i went to the mad house the guy was nine feet tall.His name was nemesis.

Posted: September 23, 2011 7:39 AM
    Silver+Back+Grip+48+
  • CandaceRules09

My favorite part in Resident Evil is when I was playing Code Veronica like 5 years ago and I went in the room where the cross-bow is and then I looked in the window and that guy ran up to the window and screamed "Get me out!!! Help me!!!! Open the door!!!" Then the "Bander Snatcher" (Those thing with the stretchy arms, I'm not sure if thats what their called but thats what I call them) grabs the guys head and repeatedly slams his head against the window. Not to mention I was down stairs, in the dark, and by myself. It literally made me run up the stairs and into my bedroom. Also the Nemesis in RE3 Made me quit that game for 7 years. No joke!

Posted: July 7, 2011 9:24 PM
    CandaceRules09
  • fight4gipper1

Man, we were very gullible back then

Posted: May 5, 2011 4:14 PM
    fight4gipper1
  • secretgamer

that was lame they only talk about RE4 hellooooooooo there are other RE games out there go play them now

Posted: May 5, 2011 1:48 PM
    secretgamer
  • slimmer

When you cant run and shoot at the same time ..... scary.

Posted: April 27, 2011 4:18 PM
    slimmer
  • ryoudeaf

That was a merchant? Wow, I just thought it was just a pervert in a purple hood? No wonder Morgan was scared :)

Posted: April 27, 2011 1:08 PM
    ryoudeaf
  • InHumanMarine

Encountering the Crimson Heads in RE. I put that game down for a month, then when I got the guts to play again, I encountered Lisa. Dammit!

Posted: April 27, 2011 1:01 PM
    InHumanMarine
  • elgranconde

RE2: *Shots Mr X, goes to the ground...Picks the gun part...leaves the room....MR X Destroys the Wall and Appears AGAIN D: D: D:

Posted: April 27, 2011 9:37 AM
    elgranconde
  • Vyro

My scariest RE memory was in RE4 when I first encountered one of those freaky regenerator things. Every time I see when I almost crap my pants, no matter how many I've seen, whether I know where they are or not, they still scare the crap out of me.

Posted: April 27, 2011 9:11 AM
    Vyro
  • Scarfo

When does dogs suddenly jumped through those windows! I like to had a heart-attack, when that scene happened! lol

Posted: April 27, 2011 5:38 AM
    Scarfo
  • jungan

Hahaha, "I realized when I was 19 I must have been a gigantic pussycat", HI-larious!

How come old boy can say pussycat, but I can't type it in the comments?

Posted: April 27, 2011 5:32 AM
    jungan
  • megamanxzxz

bwahahahahaha Leah Jackson Resident Girl.

my moment was in Resident Evil Remake when I realized all those corpses I left lying around not burnt were coming back as Red Heads -____-

Posted: April 27, 2011 1:16 AM
    megamanxzxz
  • Boneskippy

My Favorite moment was when in resident evil 4 playing through the second time and getting the chicago typewriter(the Thompson Submachine Gun) and imagining remembering the number of times i had died in each area that i was now just spraying my way through.

Posted: April 27, 2011 12:41 AM
  • filchingfeline

My Fa...

Looking up the skirt of the Presidents Daughter. Epic panties cam.

Posted: April 26, 2011 9:15 PM
    filchingfeline
  • tachi_aya

My favorite Resident Evil Memory is trying so hard to figure out the controls in Code Veronica X and getting poor Claire jumped by five zombies and running in circles. So frustrating and strangely fun.

Posted: April 26, 2011 8:17 PM
    tachi_aya
  • digitalkraken

My favorite RE moment was in the first RE when you think you beat the game....until Tyrant emerges.

Posted: April 26, 2011 7:27 PM