Portal 2 Store Walkthrough

Posted: April 21, 2011
Portal 2 Store Walkthrough
Go window shopping inside Value's Portal 2 Store as G4 guides you through each item.

• Isaac_Shepard

where in the world can you find this store? its driving me crazy that my robots have no hats to whirr and chirp about!

Posted: April 24, 2011 11:42 PM
    Isaac_Shepard
  • Griever2112

You have got to be kidding me... this is what everyone is so up in arms about... SERIOUSLY?????? What the hell is wrong with you people...unless you have such OCD that you need these items, you don't need to buy them... and if said items unlock an achievement, its simple DON'T GO FOR IT... I got Fable III and Molyneaux screwed us by making an Achievement for owning all 50 Weapons... except you can only get 30 actually in game and forces people who want one and it's not in theirs to go a beg for one from someone else, I hope they can be unlocked through game play but if not then oh well. If you have such OCD that not having every meaningless Achievement needs to be unlocked, then cough up the cash or deal with it...

Posted: April 22, 2011 5:28 AM
    Griever2112
  • roehn117

yeah i was waiting for myps3 version to come in all week, i bought it for the pc version mostly and to have ps33 version on the side, and now i cant activate my pc version or even cloud save with my ps3 version i am a very sad person :/

Posted: April 21, 2011 11:21 PM
    roehn117
  • ModernDayBuddha

It's a good thing the PS3 version of Portal 2 came with a MAC/PC version. It's as if they anticipated their network going down. haha. I'm just glad I have a back up plan for online play in the meanwhile.

Posted: April 21, 2011 10:47 PM
    ModernDayBuddha
  • Stormraught

Haven't bought anything but I did find the WCC flag :3 after playing some Co oP with friends... so I think its like the hat drops in TF2... /shrug

Posted: April 21, 2011 10:35 PM
    Stormraught
  • RickyDigits

You know I like the TF2 Store, I've never used it but I like that modelers from everywhere have the ability to do some freelance work and get some money for their work and have it be put into the game. That said I do not really like this Portal 2 store. First because I doubt it will have community made content in it and second Co-op of Portal 2 really isn't that long to have a special hat or skin (on computers in games skins are kind of useless because anybody could create one and mod the game for its use). This all leads to my final thought of when is their going to be a Portal 2 SDK because although yes you could hack together a map without it but I mean the earlier the better and it'd help Valve at least with getting more sales if there were more maps that could be made.

Posted: April 21, 2011 7:26 PM
    RickyDigits
  • Blue_Vortex

I hope you can unlock most of this stuff by playing the game and unlocking achievements like in TF2.

Posted: April 21, 2011 7:04 PM