Sonic Generations Gameplay Trailer

Posted: April 21, 2011
Sonic Generations Gameplay Trailer
Sonic is back and he's bringing the classic Sonic with him. Play as classic Sonic or new sonic in SEGA's up coming game, Sonic Generations. See how Sonic will play in this gameplay trailer.

• sonic-super-fan14

Does anyone know if Shadow is going to make a apearance in the new game? He is my favorite character! (sorry Sonic fans):D

Posted: September 15, 2011 7:55 PM
  • slyroykoopa

looking forward to it

Posted: April 24, 2011 1:11 PM
  • J.Wizard

This Sonic game looks like how the programmers designed the "New Super Mario Bros. Wii". I stil might get it, I have money to spend.

Posted: April 24, 2011 5:33 AM
    J.Wizard
  • Flipz15

Did the music remind anyone else of Deadmau5? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself again, but for god's sake it looks pretty awesome... It's like Sonic Colors, or Sonic Unleashed without the frigging Werehog...

Damn you Sonic Team, every fricking time...

Posted: April 23, 2011 1:40 AM
    Flipz15
  • Megamatics

Nice to see Sega CD era sonic make a return in a possibly good game I hope.

Posted: April 23, 2011 12:04 AM
  • Diom

Don't be fooled again. Sonic sucks, he's sucked for quite some time now, sucked to the point of no return. I'm sorry, it is sad, but stop getting excited when you see a new Sonic game coming out, because it's going to suck. We've all been fooled before into thinking the next one might be good, and I think it's time we learned our lessons, or otherwise SEGA is going to keep making Sonic games, Sonic games that further and further taint his name.

Posted: April 21, 2011 8:02 PM
    Diom
  • Chipsthe1st

Looks like the comeback everyone has been waiting AND begging for.

And a game of Sonic I'll actually be willing to try.

Posted: April 21, 2011 2:45 PM
  • DJCHiLLSpeaks

I'm not sure if I'm hearing things or not... but at :55... does Classic Sonic... have a voice?

Posted: April 21, 2011 2:28 PM