Portal 2 with Morgan Webb: One of the Best Games Ever Played

Posted: April 19, 2011
Portal 2 with Morgan Webb: One of the Best Games Ever Played

Portal 2 has finally arrived! X-Play's Morgan Webb talks to Kevin Pereira about the sequel to valve's 2007 puzzle platformer. She'll discuss the game's new setting, changes to the puzzle elements and more.

PHOTO GALLERY: Kevin Pereira & Candace Bailey Screw Around with an Imitation Portal Gun, Pics

• killer_cow

where can i find the shirt that shes wearing?????

Posted: May 6, 2011 12:45 PM
    killer_cow
  • aquino305

i think all the guys in g4 are 360 fanboys . but u know what ps3 is better even this game is better for ps3 DLC and more i dont know why u guys allways talk bad about the ps3 and when it comes to 360 u all talk so good . allways have 360 on top and when u show the games allways have it allways has the 360 logo or when you guys do the gameplays its allways on 360 well and i know adam sandler likes man ive seen his pictures and morgan web is ugly as hell .

Posted: April 25, 2011 1:08 PM
  • x3samanthasue

The load screens were a little disappointing. Since Portal 1 wasn't as graphically advanced, the loads in the elevator were hardly noticeable. Even then though, it was beautiful and fabulous each and every second. I really think they gave the fans of Portal 1 what they wanted. I mean, GLaDOS's return was just so fun to experience. You really feel it.

Posted: April 23, 2011 10:22 PM
  • suryu

psh she just a fan

Posted: April 22, 2011 7:33 AM
    suryu
  • joemanyt

This game was amazing. I beat it on the second day and it was still worth the $60.

Posted: April 21, 2011 11:07 AM
    joemanyt
  • JimBob976

One thing that ruined much of the gameplay for me was the loadscreen that popped up between every level. It was especially irritating in the beginning because the levels are so short... but even when the levels take longer to solve and I stand in the elevator and the loadscreen appears I just get a bit sad because it does feel like I'm playing a bunch of minigames in stead of a full game. If it's possible to make a game like GTA4 (which looks good and does all the loading on the fly) then I'm sure it's possible with Portal 2 as well : ) Other than that is was still a great game but would have been even better without the insessive loading-screens...

Posted: April 21, 2011 2:04 AM
    JimBob976
  • bigboss3236

why the hate on valve? Portal 2 is awesome but you would want to play portal 1 first because the story is made better

Posted: April 19, 2011 11:45 PM
    bigboss3236
  • Crimsonxenon

Posted: April 19, 2011 9:09 PM
    Crimsonxenon
  • Daayn

lol love portal and gonna get portal 2 but is it a little bit of a stretch when someone calls it one of the best games ever made? I don't know you decide.

Posted: April 19, 2011 9:03 PM
    Daayn
  • xsingularityx

YAY PORTAL 2 GO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: April 19, 2011 7:19 PM
    xsingularityx
  • SirAlecks

where can I get a Portal shirt?!

Posted: April 19, 2011 7:00 PM
    SirAlecks
  • SirAlecks

where can I get a Portal shirt?!

Posted: April 19, 2011 6:56 PM