Feedback -- Portal 2 & Mortal Kombat

Posted: April 20, 2011
Feedback -- Portal 2 & Mortal Kombat
In this edition of Feedback, Adam Sessler and the G4tv.com crew, including Morgan Webb discuss about her review on Portal 2 and Valve's Potato Sack marketing mishap. Also, the feedback team enters the deadly realm of Mortal Kombat.

• Haymaker710

I bet Morgan wishes she got Portal 2 for Xbox now that PSN is down.

Posted: April 28, 2011 12:22 PM
    Haymaker710
  • T-800

Did he say the other MK games were just visions? That's not true. They all happened. Raiden's amulet breaks and he sends visions of the future to his MK 1 self.

Posted: April 27, 2011 11:36 PM
    T-800
  • Preyer

The Wii can suck my wee

Posted: April 27, 2011 11:37 AM
    Preyer
  • QuackAttack79

Hey! Jake Gaskill can talk! I thought he was a mute!

Posted: April 26, 2011 5:24 PM
    QuackAttack79
  • Jetblackc22

I'll be playing both, they're both just too sexy to choose

Posted: April 25, 2011 10:19 PM
    Jetblackc22
  • peglegjim

I bought both day 1. Portal 2 is a better game, but Mortal Kombat is more fun with friends on king of the hill mode.

Posted: April 24, 2011 11:39 AM
  • 1nvictus

Just want to point out, they keep mentioning that everyone has a Wii, very few people I know have a Wii, none of them plan on getting a Wii. Without the games there is no reason to get the system. No doubt there have been some Mario games I wouldn't mind playing, but I, and most everyone I know, do not and will not buy one without more.

Posted: April 24, 2011 10:49 AM
    1nvictus
  • Flight_Eagle

I hope uncle N does announce a new console at E3, one that is as/more powerful as/than the Xbox and Playstation. One with a regular controller and a motion controller with games specifically catering to either, only designing for both if it works well. Displaying in HD is a must. Simple friend system with good chat.

I don't know about you guys, but i want a Zelda that looks as good as Skyrim, at least once.

Also, side note, not really mentioned here, but i want more Console MMOs. When i get steady income, and after i sort some things out, i'll get DCU Online for PS3, i know that. So how about... Flyff? Or Rappelz?

Posted: April 23, 2011 8:40 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • Cullinane

yeah right morgan. if people bought wii's knowing it made breakfast, they would still love them.

Posted: April 22, 2011 10:14 PM
    Cullinane
  • LSZ

Now I really want to play through Anachronox again. That game had some of the best characters I've ever seen in an RPG. I still remember the hilarious moment when the shrunken planet Democritus floats into the room and greets everyone else. Amazing.

Good call on that one Adam.

Posted: April 22, 2011 8:41 PM
    LSZ
  • adub424

On the subject of green tech; Why not have DLC game guides integrated into the game itself for completion fanatics?

Posted: April 22, 2011 8:03 PM
    adub424
  • Tilian

Why the collective shock playing Portal on PS3? Is that a sin at G4 or something?

Posted: April 22, 2011 4:41 PM
    Tilian
  • FrankeyLove

mortal kombat

Posted: April 22, 2011 2:28 PM
  • G4Punisher1

who is the cute red head in the corner.

Posted: April 22, 2011 10:23 AM
  • rightiknow

Talking about rage they said 60hz game? He means 60FPS game. And the reason why you don't know what that is because all PC games play at 60fps. About time somebody creates an engine that runs at 60fps a console.

Posted: April 22, 2011 9:52 AM
    rightiknow
  • Rebellion_Reborn

Am I the only one that realizes that despite what they say in this episode of Feedback, it was actually Brian Leahy that reviewed the game, not Donell Tucker?

Posted: April 21, 2011 8:42 PM
    Rebellion_Reborn
  • jscott0126

I'm one of the four people on earth who doesn't own a wii.

Posted: April 21, 2011 7:34 PM
  • xbigxdavex

MORTALLLLL PORTALLLLLL!!

Posted: April 21, 2011 12:11 PM
  • roguegamerr

Another great episode, but this new guy(Donell) is totally winging it, he is clueless.

Posted: April 21, 2011 9:20 AM
    roguegamerr
  • WilyLoGo13

beat portal 2 in 2 days i love it im plaing it agen and i hope that all of u got this game its a work of art!!! valve you make it to my heart agen!!

Posted: April 21, 2011 6:36 AM