RAGE "Dead City" Gameplay Trailer

Posted: April 18, 2011
RAGE "Dead City" Gameplay Trailer
Bethesda Studios' gives you a long in-depth preview of the new city called "Dead City" in RAGE. Check out this gameplay trailer see how the different enemies interact with the environment.

• BrenLeahey

I feel like I'll end up looking up at the sky the whole time when I get this. Clouds never looked so damn good.

Posted: April 29, 2011 8:28 PM
    BrenLeahey
  • Life79

This looks like borderlands HD. That bladed boomerang was nothing more than my blood wing in my sniper class of Borderlands. Hmmmmm its very pretty to look at might pick it up if the videos on youtube deem it worthy.

Posted: April 19, 2011 7:08 PM
    Life79
  • blackarts

This game is the new lets play on. Iam on for this game for now.

Posted: April 18, 2011 4:28 PM
  • Cell34

My favorite part of this video was everything. Half way through I was like MAN! I gotta watch this again! And then G4 was nice enough to just, loop the same video for another 5 minutes. Awesome.

Best part: Near the end when he turns around and there's a swarm of creepers and that giant thing. Reminded me of playing AVP on the Atari Jaguar and turning around to find 12 Aliens closing in on me. Can't wait for this game.

NINJA CHAD

Posted: April 18, 2011 3:32 PM
    Cell34
  • KingAlex623

looks like you have different types of ammo for each gun. take a look at when pulls out his revolver the second time.

Posted: April 18, 2011 2:26 PM
    KingAlex623
  • pumkinhed924

When does it come out?

Posted: April 18, 2011 1:05 PM
    pumkinhed924
  • Lacking_Fractal

So where are the iron sights?

Posted: April 18, 2011 12:23 PM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • M6000

Man this game looks amazing I can't wait to play this and the announcement that there is co-op well thats just gravy baby just gravy.

Posted: April 18, 2011 11:33 AM
    M6000
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

I'll be honest, I've lost a little excitement for this game mainly because of seeing BattleField 3. But none the less, RAGE still looks awesome. I just wish they'd show a new area of the game already. I know this might seem new, but I've seen some previews for this that've already shown off this area, though I gueess it's nice to know why gamers will be going there. Also, I understand the reason for the slow pauses and looking at the enviornments (mainly just to show off tech) but it still is kind of annoying. Still, I'm highly looking forward to this.

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:49 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • triscuitman6

its like they took what could have been an amazing RPG and made it the perfect FPS

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:39 AM
    triscuitman6
  • jungan

The more I see of the game, the less I care about it.

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:18 AM
    jungan
  • MasterNoble6

might have the greatest music ive heard in a game.

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:11 AM
    MasterNoble6
  • Scizofrenic_Guy

its not you but their the same videos someones getting sloppy

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:09 AM
    Scizofrenic_Guy
  • Hellfire87

Looks Amazing!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this game to be released!!!

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:09 AM
    Hellfire87
  • EKG

Ugh, I hate the way developers play their own games. I can't watch it, it drives me crazy. Nobody plays that slow, while moving the camera very slowly to give it a more cinematic feel. It drives me nuts. Look I know you want your game to look good, but practicing how to play that 10 minutes worth of footage over and over and over again is not making giving me a good impression.

Instead, it seems so scripted that it makes me feel like you guys have no confidence in your game. Please, stop with the slow moving, slow looking nonsense. Just play the game like you want to play it, enough with trying to make it cinematic.

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:07 AM
    EKG
  • MasterNoble6

SPOILERS AAAAHHHHH. stopped watching a min in

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:05 AM
    MasterNoble6
  • Hitman_Mr.47

It looks like Fallout 3 and Borderlands had a beautiful, beautiful baby.

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:05 AM
    Hitman_Mr.47
  • mildpooptastic

The graphics come no where even CLOSE to KZ3! They look sooo last gen, but its understandable since the graphics are held back by the inferior hardware of the 360, you would think the 360 is like 10 years old not just one!

It just goes to show how much more powerful the CELL is then the 360. HA!

Posted: April 18, 2011 10:02 AM
    mildpooptastic
  • acehardy

is it me or does this video have two of the same videos playing until the 10 minute mark

Posted: April 18, 2011 7:44 AM