Battlefield 3 "My Life" Gameplay Trailer

Posted: April 15, 2011
Battlefield 3 "My Life" Gameplay Trailer
In the Battlefield 3 "My Life" Trailer, you'll get glimpses of large scale destruction as well as the other modern vehicles (tanks, helis, F-22s) you'll take into war. Outstanding!

• BMA11995

i will reserve my anticipation for when i see multiplayer footage, campaign modes arent exactly the focus of todays games nor should they be.

Posted: April 29, 2011 7:40 AM
    BMA11995
  • marijauanaGaMeR*

OMG! wait... OMFG!! that is all i need to say

Posted: April 23, 2011 10:01 PM
  • DaMaJaDiZ

You had me at "F-22". *Swoon*

Posted: April 17, 2011 8:37 PM
    DaMaJaDiZ
  • PoppaPumpy

Amazing. BF3 gives me shivers. Pre ordered! I hope they can do something so different like they did with 1942 when that came out on the PC years back. I really hope it creates and refines everything you expect about a FPS. .Anyone that has played early battlefield titles knows they have been doing this many years before call of duty. I honestly prefer battlefield for the vastness of the multiplayer experience. Who would not love hoping into a tank, chopper or even a jet and missile funking someones day lol.

Posted: April 17, 2011 9:23 AM
    PoppaPumpy
  • LeonEscobar

IW will have to be on some nex-gen type sh-t to top this... Though i think they know this and are probolley waiting to drop the atomic bomb that will be MW3.

Though i will be buying both.

Posted: April 16, 2011 12:09 PM
  • Dehnyen

The video here never worked for me. If you go to the Battlefield website, they have a full version up. It's a 12 minute gameplay trailer. I'm sold. Check it out.

Posted: April 16, 2011 9:52 AM
    Dehnyen
  • DrunkenWolf

I think it funny that people say one game is going to kill another but if you think about. Put in call of duty 4 and i bet there are still people playing it. so it really hasnt died just people throw it away because of somehting new and shiny....Dont get the wrong idea i own battlefield 2 for the computer back when it came out 10+ years ago and i love it, and i'll be happy to see if for multiplayer then bring back the commander and the way you pick your squads. Also the graphics now are more life life-ish: bad company 2 was more cartoonie but had an amazing story.

I just hope dice can bring back the thunder that BF@ held all thoose years ago.

Posted: April 16, 2011 8:36 AM
    DrunkenWolf
  • harukar

I love how once he got in the car it was like "okay, okay, ok- HOLY CRAP"

Posted: April 16, 2011 7:27 AM
    harukar
  • sonicman95

I need a diapey change!

Posted: April 15, 2011 11:05 PM
    sonicman95
  • MasterNoble6

For some reason this "tech" website may be the slowest n glitchiest on thee erf.

Posted: April 15, 2011 8:23 PM
    MasterNoble6
  • hoof_hearted4

ugh video wont work for me :(

Posted: April 15, 2011 8:16 PM
    hoof_hearted4
  • MasterNoble6

Huho... you all are dead!

Posted: April 15, 2011 8:06 PM
    MasterNoble6
  • nba1247

Even though I'm not holding you at fault, the plane you see fly by is obviously Russian and not an F-22

Posted: April 15, 2011 4:03 PM
    nba1247
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

I'm starting to take back my comments about this not killing Call of Duty. Because this has heavy potential. Every time I see trailers for this, my jaw hits the floor, my eyes start to water, I want this.

Posted: April 15, 2011 2:20 PM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • Angelicsin87

It has Killzone graphics in a way, Looks absolutely amazing!

Posted: April 15, 2011 2:10 PM
    Angelicsin87
  • AngelsandDemons

Awesome....reminds me of Call of Duty with finer graphics!!

Posted: April 15, 2011 1:09 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • Cali_Grown

is it just me or was that a arial combat in a jet at the end of that video???

Posted: April 15, 2011 12:04 PM
  • yohaun29

Is this all the PC Version? because I don't want the PS3 version if they're gonna water it down

Posted: April 15, 2011 11:06 AM
  • EarstotheGround

Agree that this new video is dripping in 'marketing' hyperbole from the mood music to the fast cut scenes - almost like a summer blockbuster trailer at the movies....but...for all the entrance bravado and trash talk......

BF3 still looks to have the potential of a young Mike Tyson swaggering into the ring.

1st round knockout of COD anyone?

Posted: April 15, 2011 10:42 AM