Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Gameplay Video

Posted: April 15, 2011
Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Gameplay Video
Haven't had a chance to check out the Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta? Check out the bullet flying action while we go through the 4 available maps.

• obvious2me

Assuming the person that made the video comments is the one playing in the video, the reason you didnt like previous gears is because you are terrible at shooters.

Just like nearly every other gameplay video of nearly every other shooter G4 puts out, the player is absolutely Terrible. Half the time you aren't even looking in the right direction, rarely using cover, not able to aim in any beneficial game.

I haven't played Gears, or actually any shooter in more than 4 months, and I guarantee I am ten fold better at this game.

You guys have the power to edit your videos, why even put (3:46 - 4:10) in the video??
    1) Your teammate is shooting to the right, and you run left.
    2) Sniper fire is coming from the right and misses you from behind, yet you take cover on the side of the sandbags vulnerable to the same shooter
    3) you mosey about in the middle of the road
    4) you miss 85% of the bullets you fire while 'aiming'
    5) even after getting downed and then getting back up you Still mosey about like a moron!!!

G4 please hire some competent workers, or remove terrible interns. Whichever the case may be. You are doing a disservice to companies that create great games by making the game look terrible because of incompetence.

Posted: April 16, 2011 1:11 AM
    obvious2me
  • dreadnaught002

Video's not working.

Posted: April 15, 2011 2:37 PM
  • LittleLionMan

"Today, chainsaw loving, Bulletstorm-buying, Gears of War fans get the chance to jump into the multiplayer beta for Epic Games much anticipated Gears of War 3."

No, today Bulletstorm-buying, Gears of War fans do NOT get the chance to jump into the beta.

Posted: April 15, 2011 1:06 PM
    LittleLionMan
  • zimmy91

I cant wait for my friend to get off work :D

Posted: April 15, 2011 12:47 PM
    zimmy91
  • Lacking_Fractal

Smoke grenades are actually useful? This is madness!

Posted: April 15, 2011 12:34 PM
    Lacking_Fractal
  • TapouTime

#gears3beta #code please

Posted: April 15, 2011 11:17 AM
    TapouTime
  • godzillaisyourdaddy

OMG, oh my gosh! Me want to play this! Give me the controller G4 and I will show you how it's done! The 25th is so far away! I can still mooch off my friend, whom got the bulletstorm early access.

Posted: April 15, 2011 9:31 AM
    godzillaisyourdaddy
  • YD9X

Greetings,All-ready the "Haters"&"Nay"-Sayers are at it! On Gears?... My only problem with Gears is with the "SHOT-GUN" and a lot of "FANS"feel the same-way! ARE YOU "LISTENING"-EPIC!... In Custom games,One should be able to take it "out"< But you can't!... If you could, "EPIC",YOU would have a lot-more "People" playing "GEARS"! That's all they know-SHOTGUN,shotgun,shotgun,l ike it's the only-gun in The game?.../ "EPIC" i hope you understand!.../ Yes i am a "FAN",HAVE all the GEARS-Games,and 'BULLETSTORM' Thank-You Very-Much. Respectfully Submitted D9X) PS Online,a lot of people don"t play GEARS Online-Multiplayer,because of the "SHOT-GUN"!... They will play "HORDE" all day-long,but will not touch multiplayer,Now "EPIC" all that's from the shotgun. EPIC are you gonna do something about it. If you fix this problem,you will have a lot-more people playing, GEARS-Multiplayer!...

Posted: April 15, 2011 9:27 AM