Portal 2 Invades Indie Games

Posted: April 13, 2011
Portal 2 Invades Indie Games
Portal 2 has invade the indie games on steam and we complied a montage video showing where these portal 2 easter eggs are.

• AyuReady

Killing Floor looks great!

Posted: May 8, 2011 11:05 PM
    AyuReady
  • Dehnyen

Very cool. This has turned me on to some of these indie games. I have Audiosurf, Wonderful End of the World (even though the computations for that are now complete) and I just DL'd Bit.Trip.Beat. If the funds would have allowed this week, I would have just bought the whole sack, but oh well. I think this whole thing Valve is doing is very cool. Not only do we get exposure to games we may not have seen or thought of playing, but the idea of all of us working toward the common goal to release the game early is quite awesome. Good job to Valve and good job to the teams who make these Indie games. They are fun to play.

Posted: April 16, 2011 9:21 AM
    Dehnyen
  • IrishDragon79

If can't understand the Hype you either didn't play the 1st one or didn't get all that far. Portal was more than just a simple puzzler, its all the extras that went into the game that made it the diamond in the ruff of the orange box.
    A computer presence that could have given HAL a run for its money, your love unrequited for an inanimate object ( I <3 weighted companion cube), and the dubious nature of cake, whats not to love. And when you think that Portal was more or less a 'Bonus Game' tossed into the orange box, likely had a small budget and over performed, thats why ppl are psyched for the sequel, a full game, which probably has a little more in the way off a budget, to give us more, game/dark humor/Gladeos/WCC/Cake....

and 80 MS points?!?!? I'm not sure what you're smoking AyuReady but you might want to think of passing it, I think you've had enough.

Posted: April 14, 2011 10:26 AM
  • thejman85

can some one tell me y portal 2 is so hyped up i don't get it where gonna pay 50 or 60 for a puzzle game so we can get stuck i don't get it. maybe its me am not good at them

Posted: April 14, 2011 7:11 AM
    thejman85
  • edison400

it would be pretty cool if they include a "nazi zombie" like mode with the release f portal 2

Posted: April 13, 2011 6:54 PM
    edison400
  • AyuReady

This looks fun! if its only 80 Microsoft points ill get it!

Posted: April 13, 2011 4:24 PM
    AyuReady
  • Angelicsin87

This is a truimph
    I'm making a note here
    Huge Success!!
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Posted: April 13, 2011 4:08 PM