Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition "Captivate 2011" Trailer

Posted: April 12, 2011
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition "Captivate 2011" Trailer

• pslager

I will get the DLC because 15$ is nothing to me I spend more on Lunch. Like MisterDiamonds I am 30 years old and remember the glory days of the arcade, those were fun times waiting in line. On another note I hope Guile doesn't get zapped to much, thats all I play with.

I am curious what kind of tweaks are being done but I am sure we will find out soon enough.

Posted: April 14, 2011 6:37 AM
  • landmark22

I thought they may have lied when they said there will be DLC last year.

Posted: April 13, 2011 8:56 PM
  • MByram

So excited!! Finally put DLC characters

Posted: April 13, 2011 4:44 PM
    MByram
  • MisterDiamonds

Well if your my age you can recall asking mom for 1$ to make 4 tokens....an then running... not walking but running, like hell was right on top of you and going to eat you alive just so you can stand in line to play Street Fighter 2. Long story short I'm pumped about this DLC!!!!

Posted: April 13, 2011 4:02 PM
    MisterDiamonds
  • fernzire

NO. 15$ is too much. if you disagree you must be high. first two characters Awesome. other two dont compare in kick a** ness.besides Now all the spammers get to show of even more thanks to the theater mode.

On a different note Capcom needs to be putting in a stamina bar for stopping BS spam!

Posted: April 13, 2011 2:01 PM
  • dj10fld

yaaaaaay I finally get to use Yun/Yang, they are my favs from SF3

Posted: April 13, 2011 7:53 AM
    dj10fld
  • Silent-hero

Actually 15$ is CHEAP. Just imagine if they charged the same as they did for Jill and shuma gorath. if that was the case then AE DLC would be 25$. Think about.
    For 15$ you get 4 characters and the upgraded online features.

I'm buying this...I was so relieved to see it at an incredibly low price.

Posted: April 12, 2011 9:59 PM
    Silent-hero
  • DragonLord1123

Will pick this up. I am becoming as fighting game fan with MvC3 and Mortal Kombat this year. This is a good game to get out in the summer. I think that Evil Ryu is a cool character and could fit into many of the Fighting Capcom cross overs. Put in Cross Tekken please, and MvC3 with Venom please :)

Posted: April 12, 2011 9:40 PM
  • Grublet

Definitely going to pick this up. I'm going to get as many matches as I can in with my Rufus before I switch to Makoto in AE.

Posted: April 12, 2011 9:09 PM
    Grublet
  • GatsuBlackSword

Can't wait! However I know they nerfed a lot of characters and made projectile characters useless.

Posted: April 12, 2011 7:56 PM
    GatsuBlackSword
  • NelsonDemifur

as long as those who have SSF4 don't have to pay for it(or at least not alot) It's worth it

Posted: April 12, 2011 1:02 PM
  • Raisinbman

15 bucks? Sorry, man - I've still got plenty of hours to put into MVC3.

Posted: April 12, 2011 8:55 AM
  • II TwentyOne II

worth It. Bottom Line. Dont Even bother whining about the price because with the tweaks Dan is way better and stands more of a fight. So does Makoto but I dont care. Worth it.

Posted: April 12, 2011 8:52 AM
    II+TwentyOne+II
  • earthwormslim

hell yeah it's DLC and not a hole new game

Posted: April 12, 2011 8:41 AM
  • TangoAlphaLima

I know people will cheer the fact that Capcom isn't forcing us to buy a brand new disc to get the updated content in the Arcade edition, but $15 seems too steep for DLC including only 4 new characters and a few tweaks. SSFIV added 10 characters to the roster of SFIV, and was readily available for around $20-$30 following its launch. I would have been fine with $10 DLC, but $15 just reminds me too much of Activision's money-grabbing CoD map packs.

Posted: April 12, 2011 8:33 AM