Nascar The Game 2011 Texas Motor Speedway Race Preview

Posted: April 8, 2011
Nascar The Game 2011 Texas Motor Speedway Race Preview
Get a preview of the most anticipated race, the Texas Motor Speedway, in Activision's NASCAR The Game 2011.

• UnJakeable

I got this game a couple of weeks ago and am really disgusted that I can't take my coustom paint scheme for my car online. Mind you this is only on the 360 version the Ps3 version can take their paint jobs online just fine. After how much they hyped up this feature. This was the first Nascar game I bought and it will be my last. I should of of known.

Posted: April 12, 2011 9:21 AM
  • agent3sephiroth

Comeon it's not as simple as you suggest!

Posted: April 11, 2011 1:20 AM
    agent3sephiroth
  • thecynicalsaint

NASCAR...sport? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha...peo ple actually think driving in circles for 500 laps is a sport! People are so very, very stupid in this country!

Posted: April 10, 2011 1:38 PM
    thecynicalsaint
  • Jintaka

Really, how about freelancing your nascar related stuff out to ppl who actually know something about the sport.

Like the Season started at Daytona for the 500 in mid Feb.
    Also there are no 50 lap point races. That race was some 335ish laps last night.
    Oh and 43 cars out on the track, but thats prolly a limitation of a console racing game.

For the game perhaps when i get some money saved up i'll give it a go. Right now to much good stuff is coming out, for me to waste money on a sports game.

Posted: April 10, 2011 4:09 AM
    Jintaka
  • CoolJetta3

Besides looking awfully boring, whoever was driving couldn't hold a line to save his life

Posted: April 9, 2011 9:11 AM
  • OneEyedJohnny

So far this is the best Nascar game that I have played. The 2nd patch is going to address a lot of issues and hopefully fix the online racing. Offline racing is great and I like the eliminator (last man standing) races.

Posted: April 9, 2011 9:01 AM
    OneEyedJohnny
  • frisbee seppuku

The game is fun, I've had it since It came out. There are some issues, that are being addressed in a patch, that they hope will come out on 5/9/11. Also Free DLC for tracks and cars, it's bump drafts it's way to a 3 out of a 5 for me. lol

Posted: April 9, 2011 7:59 AM
  • DKBomber13

The nascar season started a few weeks ago at Daytona. Not at Texas. But who's keeping track of that any way. Go Edwards 99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: April 9, 2011 4:00 AM
    DKBomber13
  • agent3sephiroth

looks interesting!

Posted: April 9, 2011 1:16 AM
    agent3sephiroth
  • Sirrockrrd

That guy couldn't hold the line or get down in the grove lol

Posted: April 8, 2011 8:46 PM
    Sirrockrrd
  • Sesslersprodigy

gt5 nascar is so much better for the realism.

Posted: April 8, 2011 8:42 PM
    Sesslersprodigy
  • Howie_Feltersnatch

Not in HD. Crappy driving. Can't get a read on if the game is going to be any good or not.

Posted: April 8, 2011 6:25 PM