Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine "The Universe" Feature Trailer

Posted: April 8, 2011
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine "The Universe" Feature Trailer
The first developer diary for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine features the development team talking about the universe players will experience.

• jex9

Hm...thats interesting. I thought it was supposed to be more of an RPG. Maybe it'll be like a Gears-RPG hybrid. That'd be awesome!

Posted: May 3, 2011 9:34 PM
    jex9
  • WatchesuSleep

The ever expanding Warhammer 40k universe is a benifit for human and xenos alike. I cant wait for this or Dark Millenium!

Posted: April 19, 2011 9:04 PM
    WatchesuSleep
  • FireKorn42

well i forgot about this gaming coming out so it looks like i have yet another game to add to my ever growing wish list

Posted: April 10, 2011 1:54 AM
    FireKorn42
  • Jamagh

What gets me, is that the lads want the warlord. It is not orky enough. It does not resemble Mork or Gork. It is just a humie thing. And.... will we be able to play as orks? I want to WAAAAGH!

Posted: April 9, 2011 7:02 AM
    Jamagh
  • ezekiel_dmg

god damn! i want to play this game now!!! :p

Posted: April 9, 2011 2:23 AM
  • Wandrecanada

Guys I think you're confused with what Space Marine is supposed to be... It has always been a 3rd person Gears styled game set within the War40k universe. If you're looking for RTS, MMO or another genre there are different games out there that already do this.

If you want the universe to expand into this setting I suggest you pick up the game even if it does not feature your chosen race right away. Supporting this game's entry into 3rd person shooter space may eventually net you an entry with your favored race in the future. That's what happened with Dawn of War.

Posted: April 8, 2011 9:52 PM
    Wandrecanada
  • Rectifyer

This game seems to be turning out like a single player game instead of an MMO :(

Posted: April 8, 2011 8:44 PM
    Rectifyer
  • stephen9to5

Blood Angel =( Grey knights all the way man. I hope they let you play as the other factions in the game.

Posted: April 8, 2011 3:52 PM
  • Goddhand

Ok jokes aside I need to know if the Blood Angels are playable in this game. Can anyone tell me? Its the deciding factor on whether I sign up or not. And it can't be "Blood Angel-like" characters. Its gotta be the actual Blood Angels themselves cause pretty much all my in game messaging is going to consist of RPing famed quotes like "Aradiel, GET OUT OF MY WAY!!" and "Pluvius, MY BOLTOR IS JAMMED!!"

Posted: April 8, 2011 3:28 PM