Sonic: Generations Teaser Trailer

Posted: April 8, 2011
Sonic: Generations Teaser Trailer
SEGA has release a teaser trailer for their upcoming game, Sonic: Generations, featuring both classic and modern aspects of the Sonic franchise.

• hoe_lil

looks awesome !!!!!

Posted: April 23, 2011 10:55 AM
  • Rod1mus_Pr1me

Young sonic is cute lol XD and looking forward to playing this.

Posted: April 21, 2011 11:55 AM
  • Julesimanerd

so stoked for this!

Posted: April 11, 2011 2:49 PM
  • cloudMAN75

looks... intersting....

Posted: April 9, 2011 10:08 AM
    cloudMAN75
  • Tsuiyo

Every trailer for a Sonic game has looked nothing less than impressive, but maybe this game will be THE ONE we've been looking for. I say that for every release, but I'm optimistic :)

Posted: April 9, 2011 6:56 AM
    Tsuiyo
  • _SAEK_

I hope theres Classic Knuckles,Classic Tails X3, EWEWEW and Classic Eggman or I meen Robotnik.
    Im really Glad to see Younger/Classic Sonic is Back in 3d form :D.Cant wait to see some gameplay...

Posted: April 8, 2011 9:50 PM
    _SAEK_
  • "Handlbarr"OrionXDream

I REALYREALYREEEEEALY hope it's as good as it looks! And that it would be like Sonic 3 meets Sonic Adventure 2 with hints of Sonic CD & Sonic Adventure.

Posted: April 8, 2011 7:48 PM
  • sonicfan77

sonic's relesing his iner child lol hopefully its a good game

Posted: April 8, 2011 6:00 PM
  • sonicfan200

THIS IS EPIC I WANT THIS GAME

Posted: April 8, 2011 4:51 PM
  • Splatch

do I dare get my hopes up for another sonic game? yes, but only because pudgy sonic is in this one. If they avoid the gimmicks and focus on the running for once then they might actually have an enjoyable game, 3d levels with super extreme totally radical new millennium sonic and 2d levels with fun likable classic sonic and they will have something worth playing. also for the love of god if there are 2d levels than please dont let there be a homing attack, I like to play platformers where I actually have to aim for platforms and not just button mash my way to the other side and hope it doesnt send me flying off in the wrong direction (Im looking at you sonic 4).

Posted: April 8, 2011 11:21 AM