inFamous 2 "Quest For Power" Trailer

Posted: April 7, 2011
inFamous 2 "Quest For Power" Trailer
Cole and Zeke are back to find the key to unlock Cole's evolution. The quest for new level of power has started in this trailer for inFamous 2.

• dirk14

this game looks so amazing cant wait to kick some butt on this epic sequel!!!!

Posted: May 24, 2011 6:34 AM
    dirk14
  • A.U.S.T.I.N.

im glad to see they'll actually have cut-scenes now... not like the in-game speech they had for the 1st game...

Posted: May 2, 2011 3:41 PM
    A.U.S.T.I.N.
  • Zachary7

This game is gonna be awesome! The cutscenes are a lot nicer, but I wonder if they will still use those comic-looking ones (they were pretty cool) :) GOTY!

Posted: April 11, 2011 6:29 PM
    Zachary7
  • TheRedMisfit

Does anyone know if whether there are going to be any interiors inside of it? I love open-world games, especially the ones that have buildings you can enter. Infamous had no interiors but still was an awesome game. I think being able to go into and explore buildings make the world appear deeper and full of interesting things to do in it.

I honestly think when developers don't include that, it shows a laziness on the developers part. In order to make the game seem more full and fun I really hope we don't stand outside and display our super powers all the time. I know they can do it!

Posted: April 8, 2011 12:29 PM
  • Prax150

This game is going to be amazing. I wish the Hero edition was available in Canada... going to have to settle for a normal pre-order :(

But ya, love the new powers, and I'm even more excited for the upgraded engine. I heard this game runs like a beast!

Posted: April 8, 2011 8:45 AM
    Prax150
  • Zzanzabar

Ok, maybe I am the only one that is upset that Infamous, first ripped off STATIC'S powers, now he has added Iceman and the Human Torch? Don't get me wrong this will probably be a rocking game, just try not to call it original and 'innovative' as I've seen some reviews label it.

I recently read an article that said that most comic book heroes make lousy video games, I think the reason that is, is due to the fact that they name the game after a specific hero. Infamous simply borrows from all of their powers to make a good game.

Posted: April 8, 2011 7:04 AM
    Zzanzabar
  • gtamaster503

Stunning.

Posted: April 8, 2011 5:28 AM
    gtamaster503
  • NOhara24

This game is gonna be SICK. So glad they got rid of the "Cole Drake" design they had going.

Posted: April 8, 2011 4:17 AM
    NOhara24
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

Loved the first inFAMOUS, can't wait to finally get this, especially seeing as how this comes out right around my birthday (June 10th, being my birthday, June 7 being the day this comes out, and the day I order it from Amazon, gettin the Hero edition). Though one thing I'm kinda sad about was back during PAX Prime 2010, Sucker Punch scrapped Cole's new look (which I personally thought looked awesome) for a look a little more similar to the 1st game to appease angry fanboys upset with his new look. Which the new look wasn't all that bad, but still not as good as the new look they had originally revealed. It's like this is Sucker Punch's property, people should've just shut up, and let em do what they wanted with his look. It's just asthetics, nothing major. It's not like they made him look like Justin Bieber. Anyway, that's my only complaint, to the angry fanbase over how a digitally animated person looks.
    Also, @Luitenant_Dan, this is a Game of the Year candidate (at least highly likely).

Posted: April 8, 2011 1:18 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • xFlamexOfxHellx

I want a playstation for this game... curse not having a job.

Posted: April 8, 2011 12:42 AM
    xFlamexOfxHellx
  • Tmidiman

The first one was the only reason to get a ps3 for me. That and as a DVD player. A second game? That's cool.

They added a power i saw in Prototype. I'm cool with that just like any other game borrowing from another game. I'm not a hypocrite. It all about fun and having a good time. Too bad some gamers and reviewed don't see it that way. Haters are always to busy hating to have a good time.

But gamers like to have fun!

Posted: April 7, 2011 9:35 PM
    Tmidiman
  • Wozman23

Sucker Punch always delivers awesome trailers. I still remember the moment of amazement from the original trailer for the first game at E3. Can't wait!

Posted: April 7, 2011 9:11 PM
    Wozman23
  • EvilAngel6

Awesome, so awesome

Posted: April 7, 2011 9:09 PM
    EvilAngel6
  • hogey

I had better have an HD TV by the time June hits. This game looks awesome.

Posted: April 7, 2011 7:45 PM
    hogey
  • Liquid Swords

Only on PS3.

Posted: April 7, 2011 6:45 PM
    Liquid+Swords
  • The_profile6713

Is any one else worried that "half as long" means Cole's life-span might be shortened?

Posted: April 7, 2011 6:32 PM
    The_profile6713
  • Hitman_Mr.47

Not even fair I won't be able to play this.

Posted: April 7, 2011 6:30 PM
    Hitman_Mr.47
  • CAB69_

My favorite game of all time. Already preordered and paid off the hero edition. Im just waiting until july.

Posted: April 7, 2011 5:42 PM
  • nihilism4life

anyone else get aroused when they watched this?

Posted: April 7, 2011 4:46 PM