The MMO Report: Thursday, April 7th

Posted: April 7, 2011
The MMO Report: Thursday, April 7th
Casey discusses the layoffs at SOE, Blizzard's crack down on tank prostitution, and Uncle Casey's Mail Bag.

• hostile17

Attack of the Show panel at Comic Con? WTF Casey, who cares about that. I was at the Guild panel last year, where are good MMO players should be. Seriously you are an embarrassment to mmo players everywhere, but I still like your show.

Posted: July 17, 2011 3:53 PM
  • tyrlidor

I would like to know where i can see that "epic" space harley pic.

Posted: April 14, 2011 6:00 AM
  • darksilo

Played wow for 5 years then played the beta for rifts instant switch.

Posted: April 11, 2011 5:00 AM
    darksilo
  • Kyprioth

I love how they complain about Tank whoring themselves out for queue's, but they don't complain about MAGES WHORING THEMSELVES OUT FOR PORTALS!

It just shows once more how much Blizzard loves mages.

Posted: April 10, 2011 6:15 PM
    Kyprioth
  • Droopi

lol u sound really mad about WoW, btw most people who leave WoW(when i say most i mean 99.9% of the people) its bcause the new content its to hard for them, so they go to play rift. Im playing both games at the same time, and this its all u need to know to defeat every boss on rift raid content: dont stand on the fire and dps boss ntill he die, loot him and lets go to the next one, thats it! having a healer in a raid its like loosing a dps spot bcause there no damage going on.

Posted: April 10, 2011 4:56 PM
  • ultima12

Jeeze!! The WoW fanboys sure have been angry lately.
    I've been playing the crap out of Rift and I love it. I can still say WoW is a good game, though. It's just that Rift is way better!! LOL

Posted: April 8, 2011 9:24 PM
    ultima12
  • Gr34v0

I still think EVE Online is the best mmo.

Posted: April 8, 2011 12:24 PM
  • cwbys21

I'd just like to say, the early reason I made a monk in Guild Wars many years ago was because of monk "prostitution." There was a shortage of monks and of course the henchman sucked and you could make some good money healing through some of the more pain in the ass missions, like Thunderhead Keep.

Posted: April 8, 2011 11:46 AM
    cwbys21
  • H4\/0K

WHOAHWOAHOAW THEY ARE REDOING PLANETSIDE!? Or are they just keeping the servers up?

Posted: April 8, 2011 10:56 AM
    H4%5c%2f0K
  • iMdmfc

Well. . .that caps off my week.

I stopped WoW for the moment. Started up DCUO. . .havent heard anything on that yet one here. . .but I've really only been watching for about 2 weeks. Keep up the good work.

Posted: April 8, 2011 8:30 AM
    iMdmfc
  • Isaac_Shepard

what happened to APB? have not heard news on that mmo for a while. also THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS RULES! i've listened to them since i was a kid.

Posted: April 8, 2011 12:14 AM
    Isaac_Shepard
  • hostile17

I think Casey was just trying to be funny with that "Why are you still playing WOW?" comment last week. Though personally I think he's never even played either game, it's fairly obvious that the writers do all the playing and he's just there for comic purposes.

Posted: April 7, 2011 11:40 PM
  • crocodilius

maybe theyre using a different microphone, but his voice is still different and its freaking me out.

Posted: April 7, 2011 5:25 PM
    crocodilius
  • Raisinbman

Gonna do something about Tank prostitution? Good. Don't forget about healer prostitution, as well.

Gonna start using tank prostitution. And who knew it was against TOS?

Posted: April 7, 2011 5:21 PM
  • Greibach

wat... no Guild Wars comment on the Commando reveal? That was awesome! They put so much work into that.

Posted: April 7, 2011 4:21 PM
    Greibach
  • tjb122887

ben is a loser lol

Posted: April 7, 2011 4:00 PM
  • DrWaffle

Awwwww Yeeeeee, My week's worth of Handsome and Nerd all in one, convenient, six and a half minute video.

Posted: April 7, 2011 3:53 PM